CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Too many hicks in the backwoods who vote red regardless and the districts probably hella gerrymandered
they had a couple articles down here where some countries required showing their drivers licenses to vote, but shut down the DMVs in their areas for the day.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welp. Black people did what they had to do and came out and voted against that piece of shyt. I hope the media come down on white women now. Isn't it funny how all these rape allegations are coming from white women yet white women have voted for Moore and Trump in droves? I get white men...but white women? Those tears mean nothing to me cuz when the chips are down they would still support rape, pedophilia and mysogyny.
Them hoes aren’t trying to lose their comfort. Rape on. Ped on. Assault on. Just keep paying for the mansion and the kids private schooling.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

They made sure minorities couldnt be too much of a factor as to make sure we couldn't override the stupidity of most white people. I think a situation where overwhelming majority of minorities + half of white people would've assured Doug a land slide, but alas

I just dont want nikkas on the Coli or in the rest of America to think we (black people) the issue here. Like it was a losing situation from the jump, you cant beat the system's tricks

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They made sure minorities couldnt be too much of a factor as to make sure we couldn't override the stupidity of most white people. I think a situation where overwhelming majority of minorities + half of white people would've assured Doug a land slide, but alas

I just dont want nikkas on the Coli or in the rest of America to think we (black people) the issue here. Like it was a losing situation from the jump, you cant beat the system's tricks

Nah breh....black people have never been the issue no matter how hard others tried to push that.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
breh all these women work their ass off for global womens rights and white women bullshyte them with fake feminism. white women dont challenge thẻir patrirachy at all, but will go overseas and wag the finger at other women who ảre always fighting hard/getting răped/often dying for womens rights. women in latin America getting bodied in record numbers for womens rights, white women dont even have the gút to sit on their ass and vote against a preditor and p*ssy grabber for president nỏr stand uo to a serial child molester who targets young teenage white gỉrls for years by simply voting.

white women ảre the worst thing to ever happen to womens rights. no troll has yet to show me some examples of what white women ỏr white feminist have ever done for the global womens rights movement besides taking credit for every other womens blood, sweat, and tears
:wow:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
They’re White, rural, poor, and uneducated.
Being a woman doesn’t change a damn thing about them other van the fact that they’ll have to give birth to a variety of racist progeny.

You know what people underestimate some of these white people in the Deep South. I will tell you that a lot of them were doing much much better than a lot of black people. Some of them might be poor was still.