CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

Daps
C2u0oZUVQAA53EJ.jpg

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
If that ain't ride or die... Evangelical Christian women vote like their male counterparts every time

Can't say I'm surprised

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: that's why I never in my life put white women on any kind of pedal stool. They the ones that see you with 3 items in ya hand at dollar general and they be in front with a buggy full of hot pockets and michelobs and wont let you go in front. Then be loadin they shyt up in a 78 f150 and look at you like you the broke one getting in a new car with dealership tags
The accuracy in details. :wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black women staying more in code than Black men :mjgrin:
Bet that 7% of Black men are PAWG’d up w/mixed kids wearing Confederate t-shirts.
Are y'all really gonna make this a pissing contest between black men and women over a couple of percentage points:gucci:
Yes.
We’ve had 30 page long debates because of one extreme case of a Black woman saying something.
“Stay on code” is something I see on this site, nothing something I subscribe to. I’m poking fun at the retarded nature of much of the discourse here.
Deflect attention from whites and their racism? Check!

Create division between black men and black women? Check!

c00ns are going to c00n. The election had nothing to do with black people being on code anyway.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why i say black men and women need to read incidents in the life of a slave girl. this enslaved woman tells her stories and some of the most vile and evil shyt came from the enslavers wife out of jealousy . it was said that the prettier you were the more harsh you were treated. look at the old lynching photos and see these cave beasts reveling in their demonic nature. white women are as wicked as their men.

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to know the educational background of those 65% of white women who voted for Pedo. :lupe:

I read somewhere that Moore won a majority of college-educated white men. He probably won a majority of the women as well. :yeshrug:

You went to GaTech, so I don't have to tell you this, but a southern college education often means exposure to southern fraternity culture, which is very conservative.