#STOPc00nIN

wat6rr.jpg

Speaking from experience??? :mjpls:

:mjgrin:

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Seeing some of the reaction by some online, it's basically "black women saved the day", black women did show out but show some love to the brothas, we did this together :blessed:.

I peeped this too. Black women deserve credit but black men deserve some credit. Black people don't need to aid white people is causing division between black women and men.. I know the percentage of black women who voted is greater than black men but I read that black females outnumbered black males in Alabama by about 6% so the percentage difference in voting lines up.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ugh just browsed the first page and already disgusted. I don't even know if they are c00ns or just white boys pretending to be black and defending their women, sad stuff.

Man I tell people that many white women (and even some minority women) enforce white supremacy. I know that there are individuals that are cool but let's be real.

To absolve an entire group on systematic racism based on gender? GTFO

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Are y'all really gonna make this a pissing contest between black men and women over a couple of percentage points:gucci:

I was thinking the samething. I guess 92% isn't enough nowadays. Black men could've voted 99.9% and that 1% would have folks trying to highlight black male c00nery. 92% of black men voting against Roy Moore just isn't enough it seems.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I will said it once and will say it again. The vast majority of white people are racist. Black people came out in force today to make sure that KKK sympathizer Moore didn't win. White liberals who are "down" make up a small segment of the white population.