CM Punk Pipe Bomb 12 Year Anniversary

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Around this time I wasn't even watching wrestling and I saw a video of this on Worldstar which was weird because they never post wrestling shyt

shyt brought me back as a fan

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
you forgot the :troll:

I didn't Mark. I've said numerous time I would have put him over. I might have a bit of an ego at times, but given I have no booking power and am not a full-time wrestler, what logical sense would it make for me to go over Punk from a storyline perspective.

Nobody better show love to that alias. Anyone that does gets negged on site pal.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Around this time I wasn't even watching wrestling and I saw a video of this on Worldstar which was weird because they never post wrestling shyt

shyt brought me back as a fan
Worldstar posted both Punk's pipebomb and Sting's WWE debut because even they knew those moments were game changers :francis: and WWE didn't capitalize on any of dem moments

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell: taker vs Brock was DEFINITELY more influential. So was HBK / Taker at mania 25 (probably number 1)
Latter was influential but for the wrong reason "spam finishers" and Michaels is my all time fav. I dont remember anything of worth from Taker post 2014

without Cena/Punk none of these ROH/Indies guys are anywhere near where they are

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Latter was influential but for the wrong reason "spam finishers" and Michaels is my all time fav. I dont remember anything of worth from Taker post 2014

without Cena/Punk none of these ROH/Indies guys are anywhere near where they are
Why its influential is beside the point. It is the model for almost all major matches today