CM Punk Pipe Bomb 12 Year Anniversary

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk entrance at that money in the bank was one of the greatest reactions i ever heard.

Best promo of the past 15 or so years arguably

Im rewatching it now

crowd and match are dope af

announcing is WOAT level with Lawler in especially poor form :snoop:

"right into the FACE of ... john cenas neck"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ushered in this era of internet darlings getting a chance.

:salute:Punk
Nah...because his push wasn't even Teflon. They had him under Cena the whole time...Bryan is when they turned the cheek because they pushed Cena under him when they gave him the ball. And Punk left in the end because he didn't want to be under Cena and Bryan full time.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im rewatching it now

crowd and match are dope af

announcing is WOAT level with Lawler in especially poor form :snoop:

"right into the FACE of ... john cenas neck"
Announcing has been awful I feel like every match since they split up Jr. and King. The fact that Michael Cole and Matt striker not only called the last match of Wrestlemania in 2010, but called Shawn Michaels' last match :scust:. The only exceptions I can come up with was Cole during punk's entrance and the aftermath of punk winning he title at money in the bank. Good mix of shock and didn't feel like he was trying too hard.

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Nah...because his push wasn't even Teflon. They had him under Cena the whole time...Bryan is when they turned the cheek because they pushed Cena under him when they gave him the ball. And Punk left in the end because he didn't want to be under Cena and Bryan full time.
No punk no bryan
Not enough revising for you to sweep thay
No punk no shield, no iwc darlings make it

Cm heeel died for the sins of all neckbeards like yourself

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No punk no bryan
Not enough revising for you to sweep thay
No punk no shield, no iwc darlings make it

Cm heeel died for the sins of all neckbeards like yourself
Well the Shield was always about Reigns and Punk was jobbing to Reigns clean. So there was no way it was really him that made that work...just his ego being out of control again.

Bryan was outpopping Punk str8 up in 2012..so you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Announcing has been awful I feel like every match since they split up Jr. and King. The fact that Michael Cole and Matt striker not only called the last match of Wrestlemania in 2010, but they called the last match, but called Shawn Michaels' last match :scust:. The only exceptions I can come up with was Cole during punk's entrance and the aftermath of punk winning he title at money in the bank. Good mix of shock and didn't feel like he was trying too hard.

yep...all due respect to Lawler cause he really is a legend, but I hope he stays gone.

I cant wait to hear DBry and Mauro announce team :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cm punk was one of my top wrestlers especially when he won the belt in Chicago I think and he blew the kiss at Vince. And you saw Vince's face :mjcry: shyt was hilarious...

That pipe bomb was the shyt tho :banderas: