Cm Punk getting ZERO FLACK for the ratings moonwalk during his reign blows my mind

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
ok but they didnt sell more than BITW :ld: how am i trolling? :yeshrug:

I disagree, and no one has proved me wrong with numbers otherwise. :heh:

Look everyone is always caught up in the "right now" because you see it now, it's the best seller of all time or some shyt. I am not saying it did not sell or something stupid like that, that one white and black did sell, and alot but in history, nah.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I disagree, and no one has proved me wrong with numbers otherwise. :heh:

Look everyone is always caught up in the "right now" because you see it now, it's the best seller of all time or some shyt. I am not saying it did not sell or something stupid like that, that one white and black did sell, and alot but in history, nah.

i never said all time
anyone who has been an active wwe viewer (which includes a lot of us) or attendee can honestly say theres been more BITW shirts seen throughout the crowds than any rey or jeff shirt, and if u disagree youre just kidding yourself.. unlike punk shirts, theres never been reports of rey or jeff shirts selling out continuously at live events, theres never been a rey or jeff shirt selling for over $100 on eBay like punk's.. maybe im not the one who is trolling :youngsabo:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
i never said all time
anyone who has been an active wwe viewer (which includes a lot of us) or attendee can honestly say theres been more BITW shirts seen throughout the crowds than any rey or jeff shirt, and if u disagree youre just kidding yourself.. unlike punk shirts, theres never been reports of rey or jeff shirts selling out continuously at live events, theres never been a rey or jeff shirt selling for over $100 on eBay.. maybe im not the one who is trolling :youngsabo:

Like I said you are saying in the now, of course there are more than those two, Punk gets over an hour of TV time a week and is pushed HARD, and Rey just came back from injury and is barely on TV and Jeff works in TNA.

I travel around the country for my job and I visit WWE shows in different states sometimes (my friends own businesses), and I can tell you I have never been like :whoo: there are a ton of Punk shirts everywhere.

I am going to the WWE Raw show in December in MI, and I will pay attention to crowds on TV for the next 2 months up until then to see if ya'll have something. But I doubt it :yawn:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
youre still not understanding (or pretending not to).. theyre not even selling BITW shirts anymore because he has a new one..

at the time that it was out it was constantly selling out
at the time jeff was in wwe and had his shirts they never sold at a pace like that
whatever time frame rey has been in the E, a shirt of his has never sold in those volumes..

in other words, (in case you STILL dont get it) the BITW shirt sold more than any rey or jeff shirt ever did..

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
youre still not understanding (or pretending not to).. theyre not even selling BITW shirts anymore because he has a new one..

at the time that it was out it was constantly selling out
at the time jeff was in wwe and had his shirts they never sold at a pace like that
whatever time frame rey has been in the E, a shirt of his has never sold in those volumes..

in other words, (in case you STILL dont get it) the BITW shirt sold more than any rey or jeff shirt ever did..

I know about his different shirts.

I just disagree with everything you said. The one shirt did sell out but the only made so many for that PPV one night in chicago, his hometown, really surprising he sold so many there :rudy:

Vince the Gawd himself said his new shirt was ugly as fukk on live television :russ:

And like I said before we are going in circles NO ONE is giving me numbers. I still think Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy have had shirts that have sold more.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
u do know they didnt just sell out that one night right?

they sold out consistently at tapings and house shows
ya boy meltz reported it himself

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wrestling's rating is always better when the product as a whole is good. Not just when one certain person is the champion. The days of the E getting 7's and 8's are long over. I think the days of them getting 4's are even over. They should just worry about putting out a good product and then the fans will watch consistently. They also need to get rid of that extra hour on Monday. It definitely hurts since they only fill the time with replays and commercials anyway.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Mysterio's shirts aren't what matter. His masks are and they SELL huge..especially when he's not injured or on the shelf. They go for like $40 or 50 a pop....he brings in more legit one stream revenue than any of the regulars. The White CM Punk shirt was a huge seller from the inception though and it led the charts for most of the time it was out except for WM season when Rock came back. There were so many fukking Boots to Asses shirts at WM 28...it was kind of insane. That parking lot after the show was NUTS:laugh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mysterio's shirts aren't what matter. His masks are and they SELL huge..especially when he's not injured or on the shelf. They go for like $40 or 50 a pop....he brings in more legit one stream revenue than any of the regulars. The White CM Punk shirt was a huge seller from the inception though and it led the charts for most of the time it was out except for WM season when Rock came back. There were so many fukking Boots to Asses shirts at WM 28...it was kind of insane. That parking lot after the show was NUTS:laugh:

That's the only reason that pot belly Rey is still there. Him without his speed :scusthov: tho I do like him and cara .
Do they sell sin cara masks ? Or too many kids might botch putting them on and suffocate

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yeah but by wm 28 the BITW shirt had been out for almost 10 months and punk already had the newer grey shirt

i aint trying to compare punk sales to rock's :whoa: just the BITW shirt to any rey or jeff shirt since thats what TGO was talkin about

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's the only reason that pot belly Rey is still there. Him without his speed :scusthov: tho I do like him and cara .
Do they sell sin cara masks ? Or too many kids might botch putting them on and suffocate

Sin Cara is a top ten merch mover...that's why nothing is gonna happen to him unless he breaches their contract. He was SUPPOSED to be a big part of WM 28 in a match against Mysterio but that is gonna have to wait.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yeah but by wm 28 the BITW shirt had been out for almost 10 months and punk already had the newer grey shirt

i aint trying to compare punk sales to rock's :whoa: just the BITW shirt to any rey or jeff shirt since thats what TGO was talkin about

Jeff was moving merch out the ass, which is why he always won the majority of the time except against Taker, Cripple H, Umaga, or Cena. But he was never outsellling Cena like Punk did recently.