Cm Punk getting ZERO FLACK for the ratings moonwalk during his reign blows my mind

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Cause your sources from some goofyass tumbler were wrong, fagat. I only use WO/f4W. Which is why I am right and you were wrong.

when did you ever prove that any of those ratings were wrong aside from just saying so? :dwillhuh:

are u tryna say someone posted 15 years worth of fake ratings for their own amusement? :heh:

why dont you post the numbers breh?

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
when did you ever prove that any of those ratings were wrong aside from just saying so? :dwillhuh:
are u tryna say someone posted 15 years worth of fake ratings for their own amusement? :heh:
why dont you post the numbers breh?
:snoop:

Last time I am going to spoonfeed your stupid ass anything.

2007 Ratings - Gerweck.net
2008 Ratings - Gerweck.net

John Morrison's ECW Championship reign ratings average - 1.5
CM Punk's ECW Championship reign ratings average - 1.3
Justin Credible's ECW Championship Reign Ratings average (on TNN) - 1.0

I rounded everyone's final numbers up by the way, Morrison was 1.47 and Punk was at 1.28.

My original argument, if I remember correctly, was that CM Punk, on WWE TV, was on Raws/Smadckdowns/PPVs as well and being seen by a MUCH larger audience than Justin, and he only had a .3 ratings bump, which is fukking sad. Morrison didn't have that promotion as he was a heel. He didn't have infinity plus promos before he debuted, he didn't have 10 different tatoo shirts made up (which all flopped by the way), he didn't have Paul Heyman pushing him to the brass at every backstage meeting and his title reign was still higher rated.

:ufdup:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Justin Credible's ECW Championship Reign Ratings average - 1.0

I rounded everyone's final numbers up by the way, Morrison was 1.47 and Punk was at 1.28.

My original argument, if I remember correctly, was that CM Punk, on WWE TV, was on Raws/Smadckdowns/PPVs as well and being seen by a MUCH larger audience than Justin, and he only had a .3 ratings bump, which is fukking sad. Morrison didn't have that promotion as he was a heel. He didn't have infinity plus promos before he debuted, he didn't have 10 different tatoo shirts made up (which all flopped by the way), he didn't have Paul Heyman pushing him to the brass at every backstage meeting and his title reign was still higher rated.

:facepalm: he didnt have 10 shirts while in ecw and how do you know they flopped? If they don't outsell cena then it's a flop!?
Do you know anything about wwe? Watch punks DVD Paul heyman cosign hurt punk . And they wanted to push Morrison cm punk was not all over those shows and being promoted like that .punk was just Over

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
:facepalm: he didnt have 10 shirts while in ecw and how do you know they flopped? If they don't outsell cena then it's a flop!?

They flopped because no one bought them and they went on clearance for $10 idiot.

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/28/d/AAAAAvboNroAAAAAACjdRw.jpg?v=1169703199000
http://repository.wwe.com/survey/cmpunk2/img1.jpg
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...-Punk-Straight-font-b-Edge-b-font-Retro-T.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/bentley283/2012/cmpunkwhitefists.jpg

There's 4, obviously I was using sarcasm with 10 but your dumbass can't comprehend that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Morrison was already a successful wwe wrestler when he got the ecw title

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Justin Credible's ECW Championship Reign Ratings average (on TNN) - 1.0

That was not your argument at all :dead:

Your argument was that CM Punk is a ratings killer and was single-handedly the cause for ECW flopping. You tried to blame him for ECW not getting 2.0's even though ECW hadn't had a 2 in nearly a year. You then tried to say the only time the ratings went back up was when Mark Henry was champion. You pretty much said, "every time CM Punk won a title, the ratings fell to abysmal levels"

LMAO @ YOU USING THE SAME "TUMBLR BLOG" THAT I USED TO PROVE TO YOUR DUMBASS THAT YOU WERE WRONG. :snoop: I have to give it to you breh...you're an amazing troll
:beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your argument was that CM Punk is a ratings killer and was single-handedly the cause for ECW flopping. You tried to blame him for ECW not getting 2.0's even though ECW hadn't had a 2 in nearly a year. You then tried to say the only time the ratings went back up was when Mark Henry was champion. You pretty much said, "every time CM Punk won a title, the ratings fell to abysmal levels"

LMAO @ YOU USING THE SAME "TUMBLR BLOG" THAT I USED TO PROVE TO YOUR DUMBASS THAT YOU WERE WRONG. :snoop: I have to give it to you breh...you're an amazing troll
:beli:
TGo ? We off that
365 :skip: that's what we riding with yep yep we do it

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

Yes it was my argument. I mean R=G remembers it lol, and he hates me. I had a couple points of it, one was Morrison was higher rated than Punk, and the second was that Henry brought their ratings up again after the awful Punk reign and into the awful Chavo reign. The ratings PLUMMETED when Punk champion. He has the record of lowest ECWWE show of all time with a .6. A fukkING POINT 6 lol.

You pretty much said, "every time CM Punk won a title, the ratings fell to abysmal levels" - and I am wrong? Look at the Raw Ratings right now. Look at the Raw Ratings when he became world champ the first time. All record lows.

I like how you completely ignored the way I sonned you with my links and my facts though. Nice try fagat.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C.M. Punk's Ghost Hunters Live episode also did lower ratings than the Elijah Burke, Kofi and Miz episodes.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Yes it was my argument. I mean R=G remembers it lol, and he hates me. I had a couple points of it, one was Morrison was higher rated than Punk, and the second was that Henry brought their ratings up again after the awful Punk reign and into the awful Chavo reign. The ratings PLUMMETED when Punk champion. He has the record of lowest ECWWE show of all time with a .6. A fukkING POINT 6 lol.
The .6 that occured when they switched ECW to a Thursday. Broncos faced the Texans that day. :beli:

The week before and week after did a 1.4 & a 1.3. Stop it 5, u spinnin ducktales right now

You pretty much said, "every time CM Punk won a title, the ratings fell to abysmal levels" - and I am wrong? Look at the Raw Ratings right now. Look at the Raw Ratings when he became world champ the first time. All record lows.

I like how you completely ignored the way I sonned you with my links and my facts though. Nice try fagat.[/QUOTE]

You mean like how you ignored all of the normal ratings that Punk had done? Like how you ignore that the ratings HISTORICALLY fall during football season? Like how you ignored that the highest ratings during Morrison's reign were in matches against Punk? Like how you ignored the downward trend that occurred with EVERY ECW Champion before Punk?

:heh: keep trolling TGO. Morrison was doing 1.3's weeks before he dropped the title to Punk. The TAPED Punk championship win rated higher than most of Morrison's reign.

And you can't son me with links that I used to disprove your trolling ass FIRST :heh: what's wrong with you

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg
I'm not ignoring anything you illiterate, dyslexic fagat.

You can make up every excuse you want, post as many Drake smilies as you want, but Numbers are Numbers. It's math. There is no argument. I posted exact numbers, you are talking broncos football games. No one cares. You are trolling now, so I will leave this thread.

Morrison won, Mark Henry won, I won. You lost.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:whew:

I was waiting for the "I'm gonna pull the ole 'ignore the argument and say I won based on nothing' trick"

Bravo young troll...bravo