CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TSC ain’t even that stan heavy in comparison to what I see across the internet. Trust me, if you think it’s bad here, try going to twitter or one of those sense of humorless ass websites, you’ll find out quick that TSC killing all that shyt.

There’s a handful of dudes who openly picked sides here and it is what it is. I’m not mad at that.. the biggest issue I see on this site is people who are in denial about how impartial they actually are because “I shyt On EvERyTHiNG”

:heh:

I actually think this site would run smoother if more people were up front about where they fall and didn’t try to pretend. If you a WWE stan, stand on it. If you a Tony Khanman, live ya truths king!

But with that said, trust me.. TSC is still peak entertainment for wrestling chatter. Try going to twitter with a wrestling opinion and you’ll quickly learn it’s not normal in these streets. I once tweeted out how some Rampage match was the best match of that night and I immediately had nikkas in the comments telling me how nobody watches rampage, and Smackdown had 2 million viewers while rampage was a failing brand in a failing company… I’m like damn nikka, I just thought the match was hot
Seriously Twitter is bad with the stanning. Some of these AEW stan Twitter accounts are nauseating even for me.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Neckbeard invasion killed tsc. It used to be a few posters but not enough to effect the community. No way we would have came together for all those watch parties and such with this atmosphere.

:banderas: Man I wanna go byke. The old TSC was something incredible:

• Watch parties
  • Memes
  • We all equally hated WWE but watch it because we were smooth brained idiots
  • More talk about indies and alternatives
The best moment in this piece was Raw/Unsolved watches :wow:.

This sucks :mjcry:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
TSC only turned topsy turvy when AEW rolled around. fukkin weirdos turned into children worse than the DC/Marvel shyt in TFR.

I got dragged in the mud because I called out the stooges, Then suddenly I was labeled a stan; Yet I’ve been watching a variety of wrasslin since I got into it and discussing it in here since Coli started. :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:banderas: Man I wanna go byke. The old TSC was something incredible:

• Watch parties
  • Memes
  • We all equally hated WWE but watch it because we were smooth brained idiots
  • More talk about indies and alternatives
The best moment in this piece was Raw/Unsolved watches :wow:.

This sucks :mjcry:
It’s a damn shame how NXT Black and Gold started the death spiral for ROH and the indies at large. Then AEW came along and put the final nail in the coffin. ROH in its glory days was so damn good.

Still some good indie stuff out there but nothing has been able to come anywhere close to the level ROH was at.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s a damn shame how NXT Black and Gold started the death spiral for ROH and the indies at large. Then AEW came along and put the final nail in the coffin. ROH in its glory days was so damn good.

Still some good indie stuff out there but nothing has been able to come anywhere close to the level ROH was at.

Breh that was such an amazing time to be a wrestling head. Before Trips went on a warpath, the indie scene was thriving. It felt like folks had a shyt ton of options and that each promotion had a different stance. Nowadays, the indie scene is just all centipede. Same ole shyt, same ole flips, and the same stuck in the 2000s era nonsense.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Here’s the real gag… ain’t shyt wrong with being a stan. People get combative with that label, but these days being a “stan” literally just means you’re a big fan of something. People call themselves Stan’s for certain shyt. It’s not the negative thing y’all make it out to be.

Like me, I’m a laker stan. Am I able to criticize decisions they make and the product they put on the floor? Of course. But I’m never truly going to be impartial to the franchise. It’s impossible. I won’t even pretend like I can be. That’s my team.

I would say being a stan is more respectable than being a hater. Those stan accounts on twitter are annoying but let’s be real, they’re going online everyday to talk about something they’re passionate about and truly love. I respect that more than a hate account that habitually hate watches something they clearly don’t like, and talk about it all day every day. Dedicating that much time to something you don’t like is mental illness. I’ll take being a stan 100 times over that

shyt like the AEW botch page.. like, it’s funny, we might laugh at it.. but realistically there’s some dude behind that account who literally dedicates his entire online being to a show he doesn’t like. That’s borderline serial killer shyt

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Breh that was such an amazing time to be a wrestling head. Before Trips went on a warpath, the indie scene was thriving. It felt like folks had a shyt ton of options and that each promotion had a different stance. Nowadays, the indie scene is just all centipede. Same ole shyt, same ole flips, and the same stuck in the 2000s era nonsense.
Defy, Warrior, and Deadlock Pro still have some legitimately good stuff from time to time. It's just most of the time impossible to find a stream/download of any of the indie stuff for free unless it's that garbage GCW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Its wild how WWE marks was shytting on dude for years.. How he was washed, he was CM Botch, etc but now its :banderas:that he's possible WWE bound. They just as corny as the AEW neckbeards they often shyt on

:pachaha: They get mad at you when you say the obvious though. They'll be calling you an AEW stan shortly.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
TSC only turned topsy turvy when AEW rolled around. fukkin weirdos turned into children worse than the DC/Marvel shyt in TFR.

I got dragged in the mud because I called out the stooges, Then suddenly I was labeled a stan; Yet I’ve been watching a variety of wrasslin since I got into it and discussing it in here since Coli started. :mjlol:

That's what they tried to do to me. I gave them a platform to shyt on AEW when Max got banned, we all shyt on AEW for various things. They deserve it. That wasn't enough. Now you got @Larry Legend and others trying to say I should have just "chose" AEW's side when in reality I watch more WWE than AEW and I prefer more WWE to AEW. On a random Tuesday night I'm in there with @g-ice and @CBoz enjoying NXT. I watch like every episode too.

Some people hate balance. I like to bring balance. Everything deserves to be shyt on when it's called for. But Fox News level of posting is what a lot of these people want on these boards. That's weird. That's not what I'm about. If you bring facts then it's facts. Others want these threads to just be links from "AEW Botches" and they don't get that a lot of that is fake.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's what they tried to do to me. I gave them a platform to shyt on AEW when Max got banned, we all shyt on AEW for various things. They deserve it. That wasn't enough. Now you got @Larry Legend and others trying to say I should have just "chose" AEW's side when in reality I watch more WWE than AEW and I prefer more WWE to AEW. On a random Tuesday night I'm in there with @g-ice and @CBoz enjoying NXT. I watch like every episode too.

Some people hate balance. I like to bring balance. Everything deserves to be shyt on when it's called for. But Fox News level of posting is what a lot of these people want on these boards. That's weird. That's not what I'm about. If you bring facts then it's facts. Others want these threads to just be links from "AEW Botches" and they don't get that a lot of that is fake.

What the hell did I do?

I’m on record saying you one of the few people on here that don’t be stanning unless it’s Sa*ha B**ks

You just like me fr

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What the hell did I do?

I’m on record saying you one of the few people on here that don’t be stanning unless it’s Sa*ha B**ks

You just like me fr

That's another thing lol. I never ever said I wasn't a stan for Sasha Banks aka Mercedes etc.. :pachaha: I find it funny when these dudes try to bring her up and @ me when we're discussing nothing related to the woman. At least it's a black woman doin her thing and not a funny lookin cac with tattoos who is well past his prime. Hey, I used to stan (or still do) HitGOAT also... you can't tell me shyt about Bret.

:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If I was ranking best wrestling shows right now Dynamite isn't coming anywhere close to the top. They've been a mess for the most part:huhldup:

Let’s be real, pre-Punk termination collision supposed to be number one on everybody’s list

:ufdup:

In ring was great, actually built toward main event programs and put over their importance with those intro promos, production and presentation was crisp. We had something speciaaaah

:mjcry: