CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
"insiders" like that always end up flaming out. Like the guy on Reddit who was breaking scoops until he jumped in on the "Saudis buying WWE" story that ended up being bullshyt and then he hasn't been seen since

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
"insiders" like that always end up flaming out. Like the guy on Reddit who was breaking scoops until he jumped in on the "Saudis buying WWE" story that ended up being bullshyt and then he hasn't been seen since

He still pops up every now & again. His gimmick is to post shyt & delete it fairly quick for whatever reason. That Saudi shyt was probably the longest his post stayed up without deleting it though which is pretty funny.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That boozer fella is right a lot. Like a crazy amount.

I have my doubts about dude tho but he gets random shyt right that I’ve seen every sheet get wrong.

For instance, Sami Zayn’s elbow.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Alright so ....take this for what its worth, probaby nothing lol

But people on wrestling twitter have seem to spot that theres' a burner account for a WWE insider. Someone who actually works for WWE. They got the info on `Jade leaving AEW for WWE about a week early and a few other things.... SRS has claimed in the past he isnt a source..but that also might mean he isnt a source to the sheets but people seem to think or are clocked on the idea hes in the company ( I think he does production notes)

Anyway..so again this could probably be bullshyt but take this for whatever its worth along with Punk's coments on the MMA show.. he said this last night after Rock met Cena and someone asked about getting Punk

:yeshrug:
Supposeldy hes someone works in production but Im also like why would he go off private after the merger to "address" stuff kinda but if you need crumbs I suppose.
I think this is the same guy SRS has said has gotten numerous things wrong this year.

He’s probably one of them guys WWE knows gets info from people. So WWE tells some people in the company some fake stuff and some real stuff, then when the fake stuff leaks out they can figure out who is leaking because most of these dirt sheets don’t vet anything.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y'all gotta lay out on this like dude won't poked and prodded the entire way by executive vice pussies with no response from the e-fed trust fund baby. I'm sure he was prick at plenty of times but with the narrative by people that enjoy eating excrement Wed & Sat nights you'd think AEW was a well oiled machine and he was walking around like Pac for no reason
AEW was a well oiled machine before he came in.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Its wild how WWE marks was shytting on dude for years.. How he was washed, he was CM Botch, etc but now its :banderas:that he's possible WWE bound. They just as corny as the AEW neckbeards they often shyt on

You can't put me in this category because I haven't said shyt

Y'all got no receipts on me :takedat:

I think:sadcam:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Its wild how WWE marks was shytting on dude for years.. How he was washed, he was CM Botch, etc but now its :banderas:that he's possible WWE bound. They just as corny as the AEW neckbeards they often shyt on

TSC mostly kept me interested in watching wrestling for all the jokes, but it's honestly becoming really insufferable here with all the neckbeard whining and stanning going on.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

That’s kinda the nature of wrestling. People will always get excited over surprising/shocking returns, regardless of how you feel personally about a performer

and with Punk, it’s like… he is washed. Worse than that, he’s washed with an ego.. but a WWE return is something that nobody thought was even possible. Seemed like the most unlikeliest of scenarios… so yeah, if he does pop out, it’s gonna get a crazy reaction from people here. Doesn’t negate him being a washed bum lol

It would be the same thing if Roman showed up in AEW. AEW die hards despise that guy. He’s like the antithesis of what’s wrong with modern wrestling in their eyes. There’s cats that would tell you Orange Cassidy’s title run was more impressive than Romans… but let that man pop up on Dynamite

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
TSC mostly kept me interested in watching wrestling for all the jokes, but it's honestly becoming really insufferable here with all the neckbeard whining and stanning going on.

Yeahhh I just come in for jokes, memes, and occasional watches. I keep coming back for the fukkery, but honestly, when you have grown ass men yelling at each other over spandex wearing men and dikk riding billionaires and millionaires, while going to the shacks looking like the meme on The Incredibles, maybe there's other shyt to watch like egghand or futbol :francis:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Neckbeard invasion killed tsc. It used to be a few posters but not enough to effect the community. No way we would have came together for all those watch parties and such with this atmosphere.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Punk at this point should just be a special attraction. Too brittle, too big of a cancer to keep around regularly, and he only draws in short spurts.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Neckbeard invasion killed tsc. It used to be a few posters but not enough to effect the community. No way we would have came together for all those watch parties and such with this atmosphere.

TSC ain’t even that stan heavy in comparison to what I see across the internet. Trust me, if you think it’s bad here, try going to twitter or one of those sense of humorless ass websites, you’ll find out quick that TSC killing all that shyt.

There’s a handful of dudes who openly picked sides here and it is what it is. I’m not mad at that.. the biggest issue I see on this site is people who are in denial about how impartial they actually are because “I shyt On EvERyTHiNG”

:heh:

I actually think this site would run smoother if more people were up front about where they fall and didn’t try to pretend. If you a WWE stan, stand on it. If you a Tony Khanman, live ya truths king!

But with that said, trust me.. TSC is still peak entertainment for wrestling chatter. Try going to twitter with a wrestling opinion and you’ll quickly learn it’s not normal in these streets. I once tweeted out how some Rampage match was the best match of that night and I immediately had nikkas in the comments telling me how nobody watches rampage, and Smackdown had 2 million viewers while rampage was a failing brand in a failing company… I’m like damn nikka, I just thought the match was hot