CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Wonder how much got to go do this random bullshyt in the middle of north dakota :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Wonder how much got to go do this random bullshyt in the middle of north dakota :mjlol:

Hes been doing commentary for CFFC since 2018. Always works with them even when he was still with AEW

Thought it was interesting he said he had "some spare time about 2 months" lol Dont know if hes trying to get that Survivor Series thing pushed from the ourisde

Silkk

Daps
Hes been doing commentary for CFFC since 2018. Always works with them even when he was still with AEW

Thought it was interesting he said he had "some spare time about 2 months" lol Dont know if hes trying to get that Survivor Series thing pushed from the ourisde
I know, The fact that he cares more about doing this vs the job that paid him 5 mil a year says a lot :manny:

Silkk

Daps
I mean I think he was gonna do this anyway and did
Pretty sure he still wants that money lol
Didn't act like it. Never seen a wrestler just so blatantly fukk up a bag like that. shyt crazy smh

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

You can tell by the way Tony reacted in that presser that he didn’t even consider giving Punk a Non-Compete Clause. Because he never thought it’d get to that point OR because he never thought Punk would actually consider going back, YMMV.

• Dap
Reactions: Him

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Didn't act like it. Never seen a wrestler just so blatantly fukk up a bag like that. shyt crazy smh
Y'all gotta lay out on this like dude won't poked and prodded the entire way by executive vice pussies with no response from the e-fed trust fund baby. I'm sure he was prick at plenty of times but with the narrative by people that enjoy eating excrement Wed & Sat nights you'd think AEW was a well oiled machine and he was walking around like Pac for no reason

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Alright so ....take this for what its worth, probaby nothing lol

But people on wrestling twitter have seem to spot that theres' a burner account for a WWE insider. Someone who actually works for WWE. They got the info on `Jade leaving AEW for WWE about a week early and a few other things.... SRS has claimed in the past he isnt a source..but that also might mean he isnt a source to the sheets but people seem to think or are clocked on the idea hes in the company ( I think he does production notes)

Anyway..so again this could probably be bullshyt but take this for whatever its worth along with Punk's coments on the MMA show.. he said this last night after Rock met Cena and someone asked about getting Punk

:yeshrug:
Supposeldy hes someone works in production but Im also like why would he go off private after the merger to "address" stuff kinda but if you need crumbs I suppose.