CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol I was telling people crying on social media that Punk is on good terms with Endeavor and he would be back doing business for them in no time. Who knows where this will go. Crazy years for wrestling.

If you told me we could be look at a Mania with CM Punk, The Rock, Cody, Reigns...all in one company 3 years ago...

Who knows what the hell is going to happen.

WWE lookin at AEW like ...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember the first time I heard of CM punk was through a coworker I had at state farm back in the day. She was a straight edged black girl and she used to come to the call center with those straight edge X on her hands. Dude is definitely influential but like Kevin Nash said from what we've seen and heard dude needs to go to therapy.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
lol I was telling people crying on social media that Punk is on good terms with Endeavor and he would be back doing business for them in no time. Who knows where this will go. Crazy years for wrestling.

If you told me we could be look at a Mania with CM Punk, The Rock, Cody, Reigns...all in one company 3 years ago...

Who knows what the hell is going to happen.

WWE lookin at AEW like ...

He’s been doing this MMA commentary gig before, during and after this AEW run. Still not sure how it influences a WWE return

There’s a lot of red flags for both sides to work out

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He blew it on lawyer fees for a dumb lawsuit he could’ve avoided by not ranting on his buddy’s free podcast

Landlord Phil jokes aside it seems like he came up on property both in Chicago and LA so if he never wrestled again he should be straight. If Cabana got hit with 200k and they won I don’t think he’s that bad

Like I said earlier he’ll probably live off that plus Convention appearances and some acting and be fine. I was shocked how much people make on those comic con appearances now and it’s become much more bigger business than even a decade ago

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Effy out of all people been dissing him like everyday since he got terminated lol

And yes Matt Hardy been liking all the tweets lol