CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
There will be some more fukkery from this. It's just a matter of when.

observing.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Survivor Series or The Rumble :blessed:
Daylito: I'll take "WWE fukkery" for $400, Alex.
Alex Trebek: "Survivor Series" or "The Rumble"
Daylito: What is what all of the WWE Agents and backstage personnel will describe CM Punk's chaotic return to the WWE?
Alex Trebek:
giphy.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think there's a way for them to produce an interesting Punk story arc but they have to decide if it's even worth it and then Punk has to understand it's less money and less control... just like the old days.
And it's got to be you can only show up to the arena if we're going to be using you. Their locker room chemistry seems to be pretty good these days, can't be having a cancer infect it

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
That Nick Khan answer sounds like Punk might need to look at Impact or the Covention circuit
If Punk left both WWE and AEW in bad terms to the point that the doors will forever be closed, I don't think Impact will open the doors for him, even if he visited them a few months ago.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If Punk left both WWE and AEW in bad terms to the point that the doors will forever be closed, I don't think Impact will open the doors for him, even if he visited them a few months ago.

There was a quote from someone there last week begging him to show up

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Boy yall want Punk to crash and burnout so bad for lumping up for your favorite playfighters and scaring that clown car owner huh :dead:

He was your hero going against Vince/HHH, he was so cool going against the grain what happened :mjgrin:

It's not enough he's not working over there anymore we're actively root for WWE not signing him too

IDC if he ever works again or not there's possible pending litigation with his last employer, even without that, what's Nick supposed to say oh yeah he'll be here next week, tune into the 3rd hour of Raw!! :mjlol: