CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Probably so he doesn't get reprimanded and de-pushed

nah.

somebody got in there and posted some crypto spam shyt on his story, so he just nuked the whole IG story (which included a cm punk thank you post, and also a Bryan Danielson thank you post). He still has thank you tweets up on twitter, where he has a bigger following.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I listened to the podcast, Nash was cookin him,
No reply to LA Knight tho, I guess they record on Friday morning

Him admitting he did it for clickbait and has no heat with him immediately after and all the sites taking hours to realize it when he said it seconds later on the same podcast was hilarious

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

C'mon, Nash. Tell us how you really feel about Phil. Of course, he talks about Mike Graham and Dusty in present tense, so this was awhile (maybe even a decade) ago.

EDIT -Age restricted? fukk you, YouTube.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
nah.

somebody got in there and posted some crypto spam shyt on his story, so he just nuked the whole IG story (which included a cm punk thank you post, and also a Bryan Danielson thank you post). He still has thank you tweets up on twitter, where he has a bigger following.

Believable, this happened to one of my Twitter accounts not too long ago.

I wouldn't imagine that he would get de-pushed over thanking CM Punk for anything, given that the top guy in the company was one of his biggest fans before he had to fire him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Believable, this happened to one of my Twitter accounts not too long ago.

I wouldn't imagine that he would get de-pushed over thanking CM Punk for anything, given that the top guy in the company was one of his biggest fans before he had to fire him.
Andrade posted a picture on IG thanking Punk or something like that the day Punk got fired and he returned to Collision this week.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Punk is a fantastic wrestler but might be the biggest mark for himself of all time :bryan:

Treats the iconoclast gimmick as a shoot and thinks he's gonna beef w/management and all the vets and come out on top for real :mjlol: Was supposed to come back to wrestling and be able to do things his way but he bottomed out like Jackie Jr :wow:

Don't worry, Punk is going to be okay. He's going back to WWE. I really think he could make it work this time if he applied himself. :troll:

• Haha
Reactions: 907