CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I didn't pay attention to this 2nd fight... did CM Punk at least kick Jungle Boy's ass?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Big Sexy my guy but he gotta let it go, it was 2011
Nah, Nash roasting Punk was the only good part of that wack ass feud :heh: Punk’s jabs weren’t close to #showerweightsclue or the Waffle House cook comparison. I say fair game :ehh:

Sidebar- I don’t even have to click the tweet to know a deranged mark mentioned Nash’s son since he said “birthing hips”. :beli:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, Nash roasting Punk was the only good part of that wack ass feud :heh: Punk’s jabs weren’t close to #showerweightsclue or the Waffle House cook comparison. I say fair game :ehh:

Sidebar- I don’t even have to click the tweet to know a deranged mark mentioned Nash’s son since he said “birthing hips”. :beli:
Nah it was hilarious, he got Punk, but i'm saying if Nash still hurt by those weak jabs from Punk, come on now

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Nah it was hilarious, he got Punk, but i'm saying if Nash still hurt by those weak jabs from Punk, come on now
True :ehh: Especially when Nash’s insults were more scathing/funnier.

Edit: we might have gotten worked :wow:

Link won’t work but it’s what @TheGreatShowtime said a few posts below

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Big Sexy my guy but he gotta let it go, it was 2011
Yea between this and the Ultimate Warrior comparison, Nash been going at Punk with fury as of late :mjlol:

Could you imagine Phil actually returning to WWE, and Kevin sends that text to Hunter: “What the FUKK, Paul?!?” :gucci:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Nash said on the same podcast that he was trolling for clicks & has no problem with Punk. Nash knew if he said that then the dirt sheets would run with it, and they did :mjlol:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yea between this and the Ultimate Warrior comparison, Nash been going at Punk with fury as of late :mjlol:

Could you imagine Phil actually returning to WWE, and Kevin sends that text to Hunter: “What the FUKK, Paul?!?” :gucci:
It was a work. He acknowledged later in the segment and noted how just talking about him brought then a tone of extra viewers last episode