CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
These dudes can't do that, man. Remember, wrasslin fans can be a weird bunch. TSC isn't excluded. :skip:
giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
These dudes can't do that, man. Remember, wrasslin fans can be a weird bunch. TSC isn't excluded. :skip:

Breh l...we watch sweaty hairy man children grope and do flips in pre determined matches and get work into shoots because a fake wrestler gets better treatment than a jobber they are ball hugging for :wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Get fired purposely from a job where you're making a lot of money to go to another place you always disliked where you'll be making less money and have less control?

Yeah that makes sense :pachaha:
Can’t even use the “Well it’s a different now” excuse cause the guy who you hated is running things :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In the wake of CM Punk's surprising departure from AEW, the promotion is making bold moves to maintain (or try to regain) its momentum on AEW Collision. One of these moves involves Bryan Danielson, a wrestling powerhouse who is set to play a central role on the show and take the place of Punk, who was booked to be exclusive to that brand.
  • AEW is making bold moves to maintain its momentum after CM Punk's departure, including moving Bryan Danielson exclusively to AEW Collision.
  • Punk's departure caused a significant decline in ratings for Collision, prompting AEW to find a way to keep the show a must-see program.
  • Danielson's shift to Collision not only adds star power but also eliminates any backstage drama, making him a top contender to replace Punk and solidify AEW's status as a must-watch wrestling program.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
steve-carell-thank-you.gif
I've said this long long ago that The Young Bucks were NEVER the good guys... they have always been trollish dikkhead heels that people (like myself) cheer because they just don't give a fukk and we appreciate the lack of fukks given. They have been that way from PWG to the Indys to ROH to New Japan to AEW currently... they hadn't change being trolls in any type of way except they are now trolls at a larger scale to a worldwide audience.

Everything that they do and say are all things just to piss people off: stole the DX "suck it" taunt, stole the OG Hardy Boyz gear, stole HBK's superkick and spam it at least 40 times each match, stole the concept of a subgroup (The Elite) becoming bigger than the original group (Bullet Club) like with The Wolfpac and the nWo, they even openly talk about being friends with wrestling's boogyman known as Dave Meltzer and even go far as name a finisher of theirs after him (The Meltzer Driver), and etc. etc. etc...

For everyone that hates them instead of simply just ignoring them and having them just fade away from the public eye instead the people that hate them just get louder and louder with their complaints. All that does is it just keeps the attention and the spotlight shined on them... the more hate they get the more money they get. The more Jim Cucknette cries about how the Young Bucks are killing the business the more crabmeats are placed on their plates every night. The more you hate them the longer they will exist like they are emotional vampires. Angela Chase from the show "My So-Called Life" said it best...

“Hatred can become, like, food. It gives you this energy. You can, like, live off it.”
And the wild thing about it is that in AEW that have been mostly quiet. They barely do promos and the only time we ever really see them is during their matches. Besides the little things they do on social media or their YouTube show they are very tame compared to how they were during their time in the indies.

Which is funny seeing how people get worked up just off the sight of them :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh l...we watch sweaty hairy man children grope and do flips in pre determined matches and get work into shoots because a fake wrestler gets better treatment than a jobber they are ball hugging for :wow:

And when that realization clicked for me in my head i stopped watching... :mjlol: that moment of clarity hit and i asked myself why am i wasting my time with this shyt...:what::dead:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I bet known Punk stan, @GoddamnyamanProf a.k.a. Profasi, would've been in here furiously arguing with every naysayer last week, this week, and for weeks to come in favor of Phil if he could. He had pedophilic tendencies though so he can go get hit by a bus if he hasn't already. :camby: