CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
See I get this to be fired on your wedding day and for the old man to realize oh shyt I could've at least waited to send you them papers it wasn't HHH who was the real problem. It was Vince and his minions Pritchard, Hayes, Laurinaitis and Dunn in his ear. H at that time had no real power. Marks believed every any anti Authority promo was real that's why they're marks.

HHH has always seen the bigger picture of doing business that's a reason why JR gave him the nickname The Game he really knows how to play it. Trips would put business above whatever even to his own detriment like eating shyt for the curtain call when he could've quit and gone back to Atlanta.

Vince thought making a guy who doesn't drink,smoke or do drugs was weak and cant make him the focal point of a new era wasn't manly. This was during the time of ****** when everyone was coming for Vince's neck. Unlike the steroid trial making Bret the guy Bret would at least drink but kept up the family friendly aspect they were at. Punk with the tattoos and piercings and straight edge Vince didn't get it. He wasn't a partier or drugger so Vince & Co always thought less of him.

I mean....Trips the same dude that somehow convinced Bruno to be in the HOF despite hating everything about WWE.

The wrestling business sees green, not color, persona, or gender.

Phil could pop up at Survivor Series and the TSC will hold his nuts like R U Still Down just dropped in 97.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Get fired purposely from a job where you're making a lot of money to go to another place you always disliked where you'll be making less money and have less control?

Yeah that makes sense :pachaha:
That’s the thing that doesn’t seem to make sense to me. Why would you go back to a working environment where even MORE people don’t fukk with you?

IF he goes back to WWE just as a :pacspit: to AEW, I will forever look at him like :martin:

After ALLLLLLL that shyt you talked, falling out with your BFF cause of your shyt talking, losing your love for wrestling just off being so frustrated and bitter from that said company. After ALL that and you STILL go back? He would literally become everything that he hates…

Everything he stood for would mean nothing if he goes back. Real wrestling fans will forever lose a bit of respect for him..

But then again…Kendrick taught me that at the end of the day. He is not your savior…

So it is what it is :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Would be some of the dumbest shyt EVER

The more plausible scenario is that Punk simply lost control of his emotions AGAIN and that's all there is to it. But there's several TSC posters who either don't want to believe that or are throwing on a cape for Punk for various reasons :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only people who care about Punk's childhood trauma fits are his stans who I guess think they can relate lol. Nobody tryin to fukk up their bag over this guy
Plus punks richer than all of those guys.
I don't get the Young Bucks at all nor do I want to watch them most of the time. I hate their schtick. But the way they have people in TSC all pissed off is pretty damn funny :pachaha:
Because Cornette said they are homo midgets but i wager most of the tsc/iwc would get whipped by them.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
See I get this to be fired on your wedding day and for the old man to realize oh shyt I could've at least waited to send you them papers it wasn't HHH who was the real problem. It was Vince and his minions Pritchard, Hayes, Laurinaitis and Dunn in his ear. H at that time had no real power. Marks believed every any anti Authority promo was real that's why they're marks.
Bruce wasn't a part of the team at the time, at the time (he had already been gone for 5 years at that point) plus he's been on record saying he likes Punk and is a fan of his.

The rest however hated Punk (Johnny Ace wanted him him fired when he still in OVW) and definitely were influencing Vince when it came to letting him go

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The funny thing is that’s been their “gimmick” since they started getting noticed. Getting the marks mad for over a decade. :wow:
Imagine getting worked up about the young gawds on some

angry-black.gif

Type energy :laff:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The funny thing is that’s been their “gimmick” since they started getting noticed. Getting the marks mad for over a decade. :wow:
steve-carell-thank-you.gif
I've said this long long ago that The Young Bucks were NEVER the good guys... they have always been trollish dikkhead heels that people (like myself) cheer because they just don't give a fukk and we appreciate the lack of fukks given. They have been that way from PWG to the Indys to ROH to New Japan to AEW currently... they hadn't change being trolls in any type of way except they are now trolls at a larger scale to a worldwide audience.

Everything that they do and say are all things just to piss people off: stole the DX "suck it" taunt, stole the OG Hardy Boyz gear, stole HBK's superkick and spam it at least 40 times each match, stole the concept of a subgroup (The Elite) becoming bigger than the original group (Bullet Club) like with The Wolfpac and the nWo, they even openly talk about being friends with wrestling's boogyman known as Dave Meltzer and even go far as name a finisher of theirs after him (The Meltzer Driver), and etc. etc. etc...

For everyone that hates them instead of simply just ignoring them and having them just fade away from the public eye instead the people that hate them just get louder and louder with their complaints. All that does is it just keeps the attention and the spotlight shined on them... the more hate they get the more money they get. The more Jim Cucknette cries about how the Young Bucks are killing the business the more crabmeats are placed on their plates every night. The more you hate them the longer they will exist like they are emotional vampires. Angela Chase from the show "My So-Called Life" said it best...

“Hatred can become, like, food. It gives you this energy. You can, like, live off it.”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
steve-carell-thank-you.gif
I've said this long long ago that The Young Bucks were NEVER the good guys... they have always been trollish dikkhead heels that people (like myself) cheer because they just don't give a fukk and we appreciate the lack of fukks given. They have been that way from PWG to the Indys to ROH to New Japan to AEW currently... they hadn't change being trolls in any type of way except they are now trolls at a larger scale to a worldwide audience.

Everything that they do and say are all things just to piss people off: stole the DX "suck it" taunt, stole the OG Hardy Boyz gear, stole HBK's superkick and spam it at least 40 times each match, stole the concept of a subgroup (The Elite) becoming bigger than the original group (Bullet Club) like with The Wolfpac and the nWo, they even openly talk about being friends with wrestling's boogyman known as Dave Meltzer and even go far as name a finisher of theirs after him (The Meltzer Driver), and etc. etc. etc...

For everyone that hates them instead of simply just ignoring them and having them just fade away from the public eye instead the people that hate them just get louder and louder with their complaints. All that does is it just keeps the attention and the spotlight shined on them... the more hate they get the more money they get. The more Jim Cucknette cries about how the Young Bucks are killing the business the more crabmeats are placed on their plates every night. The more you hate them the longer they will exist like they are emotional vampires. Angela Chase from the show "My So-Called Life" said it best...

“Hatred can become, like, food. It gives you this energy. You can, like, live off it.”
These dudes can't do that, man. Remember, wrasslin fans can be a weird bunch. TSC isn't excluded. :skip:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That’s the thing that doesn’t seem to make sense to me. Why would you go back to a working environment where even MORE people don’t fukk with you?

IF he goes back to WWE just as a :pacspit: to AEW, I will forever look at him like :martin:

After ALLLLLLL that shyt you talked, falling out with your BFF cause of your shyt talking, losing your love for wrestling just off being so frustrated and bitter from that said company. After ALL that and you STILL go back? He would literally become everything that he hates…

Everything he stood for would mean nothing if he goes back. Real wrestling fans will forever lose a bit of respect for him..

But then again…Kendrick taught me that at the end of the day. He is not your savior…

So it is what it is :yeshrug:
I am skeptical he goes back so all this may be pointless BUT idk why people don't get a significant gripe he had is they never paid him ever as much as he thought, even in that Cabana pod, he mostly was able his money, if they paid him, he would have stayed.

Also only thing real in Wrestling is the $$ if they pay him, all that other stuff is worthless

Last edited: