CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
From what I read, Bryan is one of the guys that was trying to squash the beef. He was the one trying to get these guys into a room and TALK. There was an actual meeting set. But then Bryan breaks his arm and can't do the meeting. Understandable. Just resched.......and the Elite cancel the meeting. Then we go to All Out and 10 minutes later Punk is gone.

Yeah that’s what I heard on wrestle purists. It’s a weird situation because I wonder if him being at Collison would have helped (they said Punk listens to Bryan when not to go off which is a little embarrassing ) or if it actually would have been worse

Seems like only Kenny was okay for the meeting. It’s all a bit weird. But if we get super deep into it both sides had common friends so I don’t know why it couldn’t been other than they knew they’d rather get him out then stay.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:gucci: Oh, so the comparison starts/ends with having beef over mild slights? So is Trump also like Pac too? Don't try to justify your awful comparison. :mjlol: Pac got shot 5 times and went to prison. Punk got his feelings hurt by a wrestling promo and some tweets lol

Pretty much. I did say people would balk at the comparison cause of the Pac mythology

Even in the case of the shooting there’s a whole debate on it we was right to blame who he blamed. :manny:

Also both have strong social views, complex upbringings, embodied their personas etc etc.

I didn’t say it wasn’t gonna piss people off because of Pac’s legacy but had he lived and was always fighting like when he was alive what do you think they’d say

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I never heard about Jack and the Elite being friends until this whole Punk thing happened. :mjlol:

I believe they hired him and he was liking tweets and all the usual stuff in the past year and it got picked up in the news. Which is also weird way how people drew up the groups and which camp they were in lol

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I have no idea how good of friends they are. What I do know is that Punk is the only one having issues with them and he also went after the owner.
They started it with him though :manny:
I never heard about Jack and the Elite being friends until this whole Punk thing happened. :mjlol:
Then you haven't been paying attention then :manny:

His association with The Bucks got signed to AEW. MJF even said that when they were going back and forth on the mic months ago

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I believe they hired him and he was liking tweets and all the usual stuff in the past year and it got picked up in the news. Which is also weird way how people drew up the groups and which camp they were in lol

They started it with him though :manny:

Then you haven't been paying attention then :manny:

His association with The Bucks got signed to AEW. MJF even said that when they were going back and forth on the mic months ago
So because the Bucks gave him a job they’re friends? Because he liked some of their tweets they’re going out to chill? :mjlol:

Like I said a few days ago, The Bucks got Lucha Bros and Scorpio Sky jobs, but I don’t see them hanging out (and where’s the Jack proof too?). They got Luchasaurus a job, are they buddy buddies? Joey Janella on BTE? :skip:

You mu fukkas like to reach like crazy. :snoop:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So because the Bucks gave him a job they’re friends? Because he liked some of their tweets and did some promos together years ago? :mjlol:

Like I said a few days ago, The Bucks got Lucha Bros and Scorpio Sky jobs, but I don’t see them hanging out (and where’s the Jack proof too?). They got Luchasaurus a job, are they buddy buddies? Joey Janella on BTE? :skip:

Like I said earlier not everyone in that locker room is picking sides but they are some dweebs that ride with only the Elite or ride with Punk

That’s one thing that most people have established in the past year

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Like I said earlier not everyone in that locker room is picking sides but they are some dweebs that ride with only the Elite or ride with Punk

That’s one thing that most people have established in the past year

So moving goalpost from friends to picking sides, huh? :skip:

At the end of the day who gives a fukk who’s on whose side. These grown men handled shyt like kids and got what they deserved. Elite werent involved but y’all still wanna put them at the scene of the crime. :childplease:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So because the Bucks gave him a job they’re friends? Because he liked some of their tweets they’re going out to chill? :mjlol:

"Whatever CM Punk's [issue was], his idea was behind it ... 'We just don't want blood. We just don't want whatever,'" Alvarez continued. "The issue from the 'Jungle Boy' side was the belief that, 'I got this okay'd. It was cleared with the company. And then this guy didn't let me do it.' He felt, 'He's not letting me do it 'cause I'm friends with The Young Bucks.' That was in his mind, apparently. And that was the feeling from his side. Punk wasn't letting him do it because he didn't like 'Jungle Boy' because he was friends with the Bucks."
:sas2:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So moving goalpost from friends to picking sides, huh? :skip:

At the end of the day who gives a fukk who’s on whose side. These grown men handled shyt like kids and got what they deserved. Elite werent involved but y’all still wanna put them at the scene of the crime. :childplease:

How is that moving goalposts when taking about Jack again ? :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

By the way speaking of Alvarez, he did the wild double talk yesterday saying that Punk shouldn’t have disagreed with an approve glass spot that the other crew said was okay even though theres a clip of him from like 2 weeks ago saying he was right to shoot it down

If he knew it was approved why he didn’t say it then on Observer radio :mjlol: