CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They had some association before AEW, that's what helped get him there. I don't know how much they hang out with each other, but it's been made clear he's part of their circle. There's a reason people joke about AEW being All Friends Wrestling :heh:

Again, being associated with someone professionally isn’t a friend. They’re all connected because Jack worked the socal Indy scene; Joey Ryan booked Jack a lot when he ran Bar Wrestling. And Joey is friends with the Bucks. That’s why Jack and Lucha got noticed. The socal wrasslin scene is tight with each other; It’s why an unknown like Excalibur is where he’s at right now.

KO big ups Super Dragon, but I don’t see them buddy-buddy with each other.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Who else is throwing hands with several personnel and coming at the owner and bytching nonstop?
Sammy Guevara was involved in several fights. Swerve was in a fight, Ricky Starks. Fight happen. Punk isn't the only person in that locker room that's gotten into fights

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Bucks didn’t go into biz for themselves at the biggest event in history; they didn’t get heated over a petty comment and start shyt, yet y’all wanna bring them into it. Think about what y’all are talking about for a minute. :skip:

What’s that all gotta do with friends choosing their side? We were talking about Jack Perry unless you quoted responding to someone else :pachaha:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Wait I'm skimming through everything right now. are y'all talking about

licensed-image

Or

PAC-AEW-Dynamite-6-22-22-645x370.jpg
CM Punk is definitely wrestlings version of 2Pac.

I mean breh, it’s wrasslin. It’s not supposed to be good.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
He's the only one who has gotten into several fights and also went at the owner. Is that hard to grasp?
Gresham got into it with Tony too.

It's not hard to grasp, you're just trying to pin it down so specifically to where it only is for Punk, even though he's not the only person that's gotten into multiple fights. There's been locker room issues that haven't involved Punk