CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't get your point in bringing up other wrestlers because we know the Elite don't have beef with them lol.

That's the point lol. It's always Punk. It was Punk in WWE. It was Punk in TNA. It's Punk in AEW. It's mindboggling the number of posters in this thread who can't come to terms with it. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He’s definitely handled it the worst but

That's an understatement and there is no "but". He was given everything he could have ever dreamed of when he came back from suspension and still managed to fukk it up. :mjlol:

Anyone placing the blame elsewhere is either a complete stan or hasn't been paying attention to Punk's career.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Sure it does. Punk has had issues in every promotion he's ever been in. He comes to AEW and has issues. They separate him from The Elite and then he has issues on a show they built around him.

Meanwhile... every other vet is doing fine in AEW, no issues. There are people on here who have said "if you ain't down with the Elite they'll ruin you"

Ruin who? Punk is ALWAYS the common denominator. :mjlol:
The people he was having issues with on Collision were affiliated with The Elite and they were fukking with him.

The issues he had with other people have no bearing here. It's wrestling, historically all the top guys have had issues with people (Hogan, Hall, Nash, Bret, Shawn, etc). This is nothing new. There are time where I've sided against Punk with issues he's had with people (Colt Cabana & AJ Styles). But I don't think he was wrong in this specific instance :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's an understatement and there is no "but". He was given everything he could have ever dreamed of when he came back from suspension and still managed to fukk it up. :mjlol:

Anyone placing the blame elsewhere is either a complete stan or hasn't been paying attention to Punk's career.

You’re lashing out

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAC’s death and legacy building has people forgetting how wild and wreckless he was last year he was alive. It’s actually not that wild of a comparison

Both took small slights and blew it up, think everyone was sneak dissing, strong social values etc
:mjlol: Yall really comparing Pac to this dweeb. I'm weak

eqoh115nbg1z.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lashing out about what? Lol. I fukking hate the Young Bucks, I've stated that numerous times here. Put the cape away :manny:

You’re getting too excited at the idea that everyone isn’t wylin out like Punk

Although people have vented and thrown hands

It’s not that deep lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Posting facts = "getting excited" Sure Lol. You missed the point. Nobody else is walking around angry at the world like Punk is.

I got your point I just think it’s a weird example to use the other people who not involved lol

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah lol

Pac mythmaking got people forgetting but he was beefing with everyone over the slightest sublim
:gucci: Oh, so the comparison starts/ends with having beef over mild slights? So is Trump also like Pac too? Don't try to justify your awful comparison. :mjlol: Pac got shot 5 times and went to prison. Punk got his feelings hurt by a wrestling promo and some tweets lol