CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So taking the word of a dude who is repeatedly getting shytted on in here and getting :camby: treatment is gospel? Same guy who @prophecypro says double talks? :skip:

Y’all acting like they’re hanging out with each other and going to family gatherings because Jack might have some association with the Bucks. Hate dikk riding the Elite is some weirdo shyt. :pachaha:

How is that moving goalposts when taking about Jack again ? :pachaha:
You went from them being buddy-buddy to picking sides. That’s the definition of moving goalposts.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
By the way, I didn't comment on this the other day but for all the people who say "TK is a little bytch!" ok... is he supposed to be a tough guy? :pachaha:

Go run up on your boss and see what the fukk happens to you Lol. I told one of my little cousins the same shyt cause he already got fired for talkin shyt to a boss before lol.

Some of you don't live in reality.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wait I'm skimming through everything right now. are y'all talking about

licensed-image

Or

PAC-AEW-Dynamite-6-22-22-645x370.jpg

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So taking the word of a dude who is repeatedly getting shytted on in here and getting :camby: treatment is gospel? Same guy who @prophecypro says double talks? :skip:

Y’all acting like they’re hanging out with each other and going to family gatherings because Jack might have some association with the Bucks. Hate dikk riding the Elite is some weirdo shyt. :pachaha:

You went from them being buddy-buddy to picking sides. That’s the definition of moving goalposts.
:laff: Literally nobody in here said that, that's what YOU took from it. All I said was it's clear that Jack is buddies with The Elite, and that's been inferred many times

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
By the way, I didn't comment on this the other day but for all the people who say "TK is a little bytch!" ok... is he supposed to be a tough guy? :pachaha:

Go run up on your boss and see what the fukk happens to you Lol. I told one of my little cousins the same shyt cause he already got fired for talkin shyt to a boss before lol.

Some of you don't live in reality.
Yup, I pretty much got fired for “talking back” to a lead at my last job. It was all over petty shyt that didn’t need to escalate, but my lead was a bytch about it and complained.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:laff: Literally nobody in here said that, that's what YOU took from it. All I said was it's clear that Jack is buddies with The Elite, and that's been inferred many times
No shyt no one said that. But that’s what friends do: They hang out with each other.

Just because they might have some association at work doesn’t make them friends. Im cool with my coworkers, but we’re not friends. Do you guys even know the difference between an acquaintance, a colleague or a friend? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is how you know these guys are Punk stans too. I caught them red handed haha. Because what we heard for about a year is "TK needs to stick up for himself! TK has lost the locker room! The inmates are running the asylum!"

That was all true too. No doubt. But TK finally did do something. He suspended Jack indefinitely. He then fired Punk.

But now it's the other way. "TK is a bytch! why did he fire Punk! :sadcam: "

That's what being a fukking pathetic stan is. Y'all got caught. :manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
No shyt no one said that. But that’s what friends do: They hang out with each other.

Just because they might have some association at work doesn’t make them friends. Im cool with my coworkers, but we’re not friends. Do you guys even know the difference between an acquaintance, a colleague or a friend? :heh:
They had some association before AEW, that's what helped get him there. I don't know how much they hang out with each other, but it's been made clear he's part of their circle. There's a reason people joke about AEW being All Friends Wrestling :heh:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is how you know these guys are Punk stans too. I caught them red handed haha. Because what we heard for about a year is "TK needs to stick up for himself! TK has lost the locker room! The inmates are running the asylum!"

That was all true too. No doubt. But TK finally did do something. He suspended Jack indefinitely. He then fired Punk.

But now it's the other way. "TK is a bytch! why did he fire Punk! :sadcam: "

That's what being a fukking pathetic stan is. Y'all got caught. :manny:
So everybody a stan except you? :why: