CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What point are you trying to make lol

It seems like in every promotion Punk and Bryan have been in he's had a problem so he left while Bryan stays

I don’t know if he had a problem in ROH. Like I’ve read arguments with wrestlers but nothing too serious and that he left on a good note for WWE.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dwillhuh:

Yeah but it ain’t like other vets had a colt cabana situation or some younger wrestler drop some random sublim at them either.

He waited months to say anything. Drops a promo on Hangman on live TV. Ok, you wanna call that a receipt. Then why the hell is he still going off on the media scrum? Why is he telling everyone to pull up at that point? Then he comes back after all of that... has a show built around him... and he proceeds to fukk that up by attacking another wrestler and then going at the owner of the company.

At what point is it HIM that should be held accountable?

:what:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He waited months to say anything. Drops a promo on Hangman on live TV. Ok, you wanna call that a receipt. Then why the hell is he still going off on the media scrum? Why is he telling everyone to pull up at that point? Then he comes back after all of that... has a show built around him... and he proceeds to fukk that up by attacking another wrestler and then going at the owner of the company.

At what point is it HIM that should be held accountable?

:what:

This reads like just a vent about how he went about things which ok I guess lol

I hear all that, but that doesn’t mean he’s the only one who’s had issues. Everyone has acknowledged there’s been people who don’t get along and there’s been issues (Thunder Rosa, Swole citing the structural problem, Sammy, Eddie etc ) even MJF admitted in the All In scrum ppl got issues (by the way all this Punk stuff has made people forget how he turned a shoot to a work but that was crazy too )

He’s definitely handled it the worst but even Elite had problems with the Elite back in Spring 2021 lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
How so? What other vet is voicing their displeasure? It's always Punk and someone like Andrade. People who have issues everywhere they go.
I mean the Elite fukked everything up with the Punk situation, not that they're a$$holes who have beef with dudes. They could have made something from this. They refused to talk though.

I didn't get your point in bringing up other wrestlers because we know the Elite don't have beef with them lol.

Punk is going to be Punk.

I guess I'm used to the Vince types who would love to put this in the ring.

I don’t know if he had a problem in ROH. Like I’ve read arguments with wrestlers but nothing too serious and that he left on a good note for WWE.
I was referring to Punk leaving everywhere on bad terms but Bryan staying everywhere and leaving on good terms ahaha

Bryan probably so used to this lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was referring to Punk leaving everywhere on bad terms but Bryan staying everywhere and leaving on good terms ahaha

Bryan probably so used to this lol.

Historically he’s definitely picked up when Punk leaves a place (and probably helped his own legacy for it ). I don’t know if it was all that bad with ROH. Especially when they worked on his WWE DVD but yeah

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps

He really did all this in less than 2 years.

That list leaves out a lot of cause and effect so to speak.

Just a few are why he did the promo on Page. Page went off script on live TV in their ppv build up to talk down on Punk. Page struck first so to speak, Punk got his back with the quick blip in his own promo.

The lunging bit is the lawyer speak that Cornette already pointed out. If someone is heated while talking, it doesn't mean your life is in danger.

The Jack Perry stuff starts because Perry went on tv and made a point to be an a$$hole about the glass. If Perry shuts his mouth then there's no problem.

Mentioning WWE....that's 7% heel MJF's gimmick. Why is it a problem for Punk?

What's wrong with getting Ace Steel his job back? No one else involved in the scuffle was fired, why should Steel be any different.

And a lot of those lines are just the same instance spread out into multiple points for the sake of making the list longer and thus more eye catching.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It is weird (and I love Bryan as well) that they prop up Bryan as the good cop right after Punk has a fallout in each of the last couple of promotions they have been in.

I'd love to know what Bryan's actual opinion of Punk is

He’s always had a good relationship with him. One thing that I heard earlier this week on Wrestlepurists is that Bryan is one of the few people Punk listens to about stuff. But that’s expected cause I think Bryan is universally respected

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That list leaves out a lot of cause and effect so to speak.

Just a few are why he did the promo on Page. Page went off script on live TV in their ppv build up to talk down on Punk. Page struck first so to speak, Punk got his back with the quick blip in his own promo.

The lunging bit is the lawyer speak that Cornette already pointed out. If someone is heated while talking, it doesn't mean your life is in danger.

The Jack Perry stuff starts because Perry went on tv and made a point to be an a$$hole about the glass. If Perry shuts his mouth then there's no problem.

Mentioning WWE....that's 7% heel MJF's gimmick. Why is it a problem for Punk?

What's wrong with getting Ace Steel his job back? No one else involved in the scuffle was fired, why should Steel be any different.

And a lot of those lines are just the same instance spread out into multiple points for the sake of making the list longer and thus more eye catching.

Yeah I saw that tweet earlier and it did choose include a couple of things not confirmed as fact (he denied the Matt Hardy ban for instance )

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It is weird (and I love Bryan as well) that they prop up Bryan as the good cop right after Punk has a fallout in each of the last couple of promotions they have been in.

I'd love to know what Bryan's actual opinion of Punk is
Danielson and Punk are friends. shyt there was a video of them riding together (along with Britt Baker and Christian) singing cult of personality.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Danielson and Punk are friends. shyt there was a video of them riding together (along with Britt Baker and Christian) singing cult of personality.
Yea i saw that, I guess I mean in terms of he has to knows "this is Punk being Punk" whenever they are in a fed together :mjlol: and he about to get his push

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
He’s always had a good relationship with him. One thing that I heard earlier this week on Wrestlepurists is that Bryan is one of the few people Punk listens to about stuff.
From what I read, Bryan is one of the guys that was trying to squash the beef. He was the one trying to get these guys into a room and TALK. There was an actual meeting set. But then Bryan breaks his arm and can't do the meeting. Understandable. Just resched.......and the Elite cancel the meeting. Then we go to All Out and 10 minutes later Punk is gone.