CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Bucks were begging Punk to come to AEW. All was good until they suspected Punk got Colt Cabana removed from AEW. TK never did anything disuade that notion so political games started getting played by both until it exploded.

I think that's true to an extent, but I think there was probably a clash of egos. From what I remember, they were asking Punk to join them from the start like Moxley & Jericho did, but Punk told them no because he wanted to wait and see (he said that himself). That probably didn't help things when he did decide to come in and start telling them how to run their show when they were the ones who built it form Day 1.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

He really did all this in less than 2 years.

Dude putting up crazy moments on some

E2wCF6sXMAMM5bI.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
"Punk only had issues with Elite and Elite cronies!!!"

Meanwhile Jericho, Mox, Sting, Christian, Danielson etc. are all happy and signing longterm extensions :pachaha:

Punk beards are a funny bunch..

I mean that ain’t got nothing to do with the other lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
"Punk only had issues with Elite and Elite cronies!!!"

Meanwhile Jericho, Mox, Sting, Christian, Danielson etc. are all happy and signing longterm extensions :pachaha:

Punk beards are a funny bunch..
What point are you trying to make lol

It seems like in every promotion Punk and Bryan have been in he's had a problem so he left while Bryan stays

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean that ain’t got nothing to do with the other lol

Sure it does. Punk has had issues in every promotion he's ever been in. He comes to AEW and has issues. They separate him from The Elite and then he has issues on a show they built around him.

Meanwhile... every other vet is doing fine in AEW, no issues. There are people on here who have said "if you ain't down with the Elite they'll ruin you"

Ruin who? Punk is ALWAYS the common denominator. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sure it does. Punk has had issues in every promotion he's ever been in. He comes to AEW and has issues. They separate him from The Elite and then he has issues on a show they built around him.

Meanwhile... every other vet is doing fine in AEW, no issues. There are people on here who have said "if you ain't down with the Elite they'll ruin you"

Ruin who? Punk is ALWAYS the common denominator. :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

Yeah but it ain’t like other vets had a colt cabana situation or some younger wrestler drop some random sublim at them either. They’d probably all handle it differently too.
Some vets have hinted about the locker room not listening (Gunn and Henry) but generally speaking everyone gonna still get their money.