CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
They were in Chicago. You never heard of cheap heat? :mjlol:

I don’t recall them doing it again after that. These 200 pound combined brothers got y’all heated so much. :dead:

Well then their fukking terrible pro wrestlers then since they were babyfaces trying to get cheap heat for some reason :manny:

I'm also not sure why you think I care about the Young Bucks, I'm just not sure why people keep acting like it was some one sided thing where Punk just showed back up talking about them in a promo for no reason at all. They could have did the same shyt Hangman did & just ignore him completely waiting for him to inevitably do what he does.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well then their fukking terrible pro wrestlers then since they were babyfaces trying to get cheap heat for some reason :manny:

I'm also not sure why you think I care about the Young Bucks, I'm just not sure why people keep acting like it was some one sided thing where Punk just showed back up talking about them in a promo for no reason at all. They could have did the same shyt Hangman did & just ignore him completely waiting for him to inevitably do what he does.
I guess you’re not familiar with the way Bucks do things. And not everyone is gonna react like Hangman or someone else. It’s like saying why didn’t Punk just shut the fukk up and not throw sneaky disses when no shots were fired before that.

And no one rational in TSC thinks it’s one-sided, but most of the blame is on Punk. Dudes are just laughing at how Punk fukked up his paper… again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk came back Being petty as fukk taking shots at The Elite with his first promo back than his promo taking shots on Hangman after one Collision for no reason

But as soon as Young Bucks start being being petty back there’re soft:unimpressed:
the bucks came back first in that tag match and made reference to the botched buck shot lariat and the GTS. so yeah their soft. punk was just giving them a receipt.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Where did this Public Enemis Podcast get that "quote" from? Or are they just being a Ballsack Sports with the fake clickbait.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Over 800 posts in this thread, and folks STILL trying to find a way to defend Punk.

If he had even just a little bit of maturity he'd still have a job right now. This dude crashed out over the wrestler formerly known as Jungle Boy throwing a sub at him :dead:. How many times has this cat did the same exact sh*t to other folks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think Mark Henry should be the Head of Talent Relations for AEW.

He'd be way better at it than Christopher Daniels (who really shouldn't be in that position if we're being honest)
Mark seems pretty level headed and he's seen it all that would have been a good look. kinda sad CD and punk fell out.Still remember the Punk/ Joe shoot where Punk talks about carrying around CDs daughters picture in his wallet.