CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Punk came back Being petty as fukk taking shots at The Elite with his first promo back than his promo taking shots on Hangman after one Collision for no reason

But as soon as Young Bucks start being being petty back there’re soft:unimpressed:
i remember everybody was hype about that in that first Collision thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Read this on Fightful and had to re-read twice just to make sure I wasn’t being fukked with :gucci:

That man was pitching a WM comeback match against Kevin Owens. The SAME Kevin Owens that is BFF with The Bucks. The SAME Kevin Owens that has not forgotten the shyt he said to him in ROH about wearing a shirt. :mjlol:

That man was pitching ideas about a WM comeback while he was still under contract in AEW with TK pleading for him to comeback? :russ:

That man wanted to comeback in the SAME Rumble where Cody was going to make his return and steal his spotlight. Y’all know how problematic that was going to be for WM season because you KNOW folks would say the big money match would be him vs. Roman.

Man :pacspit: Phil!

:laff:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Punk came back Being petty as fukk taking shots at The Elite with his first promo back than his promo taking shots on Hangman after one Collision for no reason

But as soon as Young Bucks start being being petty back there’re soft:unimpressed:

Why do people keep acting like the Bucks & Omega didn't go on national tv & do a bunch of spots referencing the shyt 2 months after it happened? Hangman is the only one involved that pretty much just said fukk that noise & left it alone.

Punk is a fukk up but to act like these dudes ain't dorks is hilarious especially since they were doing things like that with no intention of ever working with him so it served no purpose at all other than poking the bear.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Y'all are something else. You keep digging for anything to try to foster more hate. Was Vernon Reid pissed at him when he fell out with the WWE the first time? I doubt he's pissed now. Just give it up already. The dude is gone. All this shyt in unnecessary now.
Take jokes seriously brehs :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why do people keep acting like the Bucks & Omega didn't go on national tv & do a bunch of spots referencing the shyt 2 months after it happened? Hangman is the only one involved that pretty much just said fukk that noise & left it alone.

Punk is a fukk up but to act like these dudes ain't dorks is hilarious especially since they were doing things like that with no intention of ever working with him so it served no purpose at all other than poking the bear.
They were in Chicago. You never heard of cheap heat? :mjlol:

I don’t recall them doing it again after that. These 200 pound combined brothers got y’all heated so much. :dead:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So where does CM punk go now???:francis: what happens now?
Matches still to be had with Cole, Bryan, more with MJF, I wanted one vs Kenny (with Kenny working heel since it’s the only way he actually paces himself), Orange Cassidy, maybe another Jeff Hardy match :troll:, and as many matches vs Claudio or Samoa Joe as they were willing to book :francis:. So much left on the bone.

I’d like to see him vs Rollins, KO, Sami, Nakamura, team with Rey vs Dom :lolbron:, anything involving the new day with or against them, and to get one last Punk vs Cena matchup if he can get on the same page as Vince and Triple H.