CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Punk does all the same shyt and has throughout his entire career. Act like a bytch and you better be able to handle getting treated like a bytch. Cant handle it, don’t do it.
He did handle it. Page went off script and then they got mad when Punk verbally set the record straight. Elite went to his locker to fight and then complained about getting punched. Perry did something he was told not to do, then got in Punk's face.

Every situation was instigated by people other than Punk, but Punk is viewed as the problem.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Y'all are something else. You keep digging for anything to try to foster more hate. Was Vernon Reid pissed at him when he fell out with the WWE the first time? I doubt he's pissed now. Just give it up already. The dude is gone. All this shyt in unnecessary now.

That was a joke. Calm your ass down.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I really do think separating the two groups into different shows was the biggest mistake. Especially when you hand Punk Collision shortly after his return, giving him his own little playground and also not making that meeting mandatory.

I get WB was also behind it/pushing it due to his draw but of course that's naturally going to put a 300 megawatt battery in someone's back. Doesn't excuse Punk either.