full

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That’s the point no use crying foul over what both parties are doing :manny:

End of the day that's what it is.. both sides went back and forth. The difference is that one side could handle it and the other side couldn't... and the irony is Punk is the one who can't handle it when someone says something he doesn't like. Which is crazy since he built his whole persona on shoot comments and being the "rebel" :francis:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
This did happen, I also heard about it from several other sources too. People turned their shirts inside out and then right way around afterwards.

I want to agree with Tony but its stuff like this that exposes what a bytch and bad manager he is. I run a dept for a company in real life, an entire division. I've managed teams.

I'm trying to imagine a time when I was a little bytch that let an employee tell me they weren't going to have a meeting I "requested" to resolve a serious issue. You're going to cancel a meeting on me? It's unacceptable that he would allow the Elite to back out of a meeting that he was brokering and hosting. And sometimes its not "do you want to" it's "we are going to have a meeting to" Punk saw that Tony was still weak and wasn't going to do anything about this.

How are you going to let guys refuse to have a meeting with you that you're putting together to resolve a problem? I would have told them "So, you have a decision to make. Do you want to work here, or are you going to this meeting? Because it sounds like you are saying you can't meet the minimum requirements to do your job. Is that the case?"
Why does he let his talent run him like this?

What a p*ssy.

BTW - two former bookers/promoters/talent managers Dutch Mantell and Cornette both said they would have handled this the exact same way: pulled both guys into a room immediately, talked it out, and made it clear to Jungle Boy that he could never pull the shyt he pulled again (both thought Jungle Boy was the worse offender) that Punk is the draw and he is not and has no right to do that, and told Punk to go out and wrestle. Both said they would have been there first when Jungle Boy got back behind the curtain.

Tony has no idea what he is doing. I think even if he had an enforcer or an experienced agent like Dutch he would still fukk this up because he would be afraid to give them any real power and would contradict their orders.

EDIT - Also I heard that the weather prevented Hangman and possibly the Elite from being there in-person? And? They don't have Zoom? They couldn't get on a phone call at least? I would still force them to talk and conference in. We're not delaying this until post show. It's too important. This should have been enforced long ago
So Tony is a bad manager for not forcing his employees to sit and hash things out with man that physically abused them? :why:

This wasnt an argument this was a fight. He cant force these guys to do anything nor did they owe it to Tony OR Punk. Tony's problem wasnt firing Punk after that incident.

Also as a side note, why are we acting like Tony working with talent to appease them is something only Tony does? Vince let Shawn do it for half a decade. This shyt happens so why are people being weird about it now?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
So Tony is a bad manager for not forcing his employees to sit and hash things out with man that physically abused them? :why:

This wasnt an argument this was a fight. He cant force these guys to do anything nor did they owe it to Tony OR Punk. Tony's problem wasnt firing Punk after that incident.

Also as a side note, why are we acting like Tony working with talent to appease them is something only Tony does? Vince let Shawn do it for half a decade. This shyt happens so why are people being weird about it now?

Also, they're ignoring reports that the suggested meeting wasn't a "request" ("Hey, we're having a meeting, I want you to be there."), but an actual request ("You're going to be in the same building, do you want to meet with him/them?" Punk said yes, the Bucks said no). If TK asked and they said "we're good" and they're not causing trouble over it, what's the problem? Is it really wise as a manager to put short-term gain over long-term benefit and potentially destabilize your locker room over doing so?

Additionally, it's very funny that they'll said that TK is a poor manager for not reigning in the Bucks/Elite (when that hasn't been an issue since last year) but they won't criticize the actual poor managerial skills TK showed by not reigning in CM Punk at any point before he had to fire him.

PS: Anyone citing Cornette on this should consider their source. Namely, a guy who got fired from promotions twice because he couldn't control himself around co-workers and people he managed (including putting his hands on one of his wrestlers over laughing) and then wrote an implied death threat to one of those co-workers into a letter to one of the companies that fired him. Of course someone like that would think Punk is in the right.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yes! If you have an issue with them being that badly, fire Punk.

If you aren't gonna fire anyone, then ok. But your employee should not be able to tell you "I'm not working with that person" because who's the boss and who's the worker?

And even if you're not gonna get them to work together, at least get them to stop throwing shots at each other and running to the dirtsheets to disparage each other.