CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Over 800 posts in this thread, and folks STILL trying to find a way to defend Punk.

If he had even just a little bit of maturity he'd still have a job right now. This dude crashed out over the wrestler formerly known as Jungle Boy throwing a sub at him :dead:. How many times has this cat did the same exact sh*t to other folks.
All these TSC jobbers come outta nowhere too. :mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Mark seems pretty level headed and he's seen it all that would have been a good look. kinda sad CD and punk fell out.Still remember the Punk/ Joe shoot where Punk talks about carrying around CDs daughters picture in his wallet.
Mark has also been retired for several years and doesn't have a connection to most of the locker room. So he would be objective and know how to deal with the talent accordingly. He would be a great buffer between the talent and Tony.

Daniels is still an active wrestler, plus he's friends with the Bucks so he's part of that Elite Treehouse. That's a conflict of interest to have people in management positions who are chummy with the EVPs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Over 800 posts in this thread, and folks STILL trying to find a way to defend Punk.

If he had even just a little bit of maturity he'd still have a job right now. This dude crashed out over the wrestler formerly known as Jungle Boy throwing a sub at him :dead:. How many times has this cat did the same exact sh*t to other folks.
This is even funnier when you first read "throwing a sub" and you interpret it as literally throwing a sub sandwich :laff:

I was like "wait he threw a sandwich at Punk too, how did I miss that?!" :dead:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm at work talking about the whole situation with my coworker, and he said "Punk played it all wrong honestly. He should've just booked himself in a feud with Perry, then shoot on him like Rush did. Bet he'd still have his job"

:mjlol: I completely forgot about Rush beating the shyt outta Jungle bytch

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Can't believe I'm defending Phil after spending the past 12 months saying what just happened should've happened Sep 2022

"He'd still have a job right now" like working for AEW is something to have :mjlol: apparently the nikka ain't want to work there that bad if he's under contract and contacting WWE. AEW should've fired him for that scrum and he should've sued them while he could've for unsafe environment and running up on him. Instead, now they're gonna hit him with that same charge. That's all his fault. He's about to get WWE checks again anyway so fukk it.

But fukk all that, answer this. You were a scheduled a meeting to clear the answer with folk you work with you don't like, it gets cancelled mysteriously, you're flying to a country you've never been to and your travel is sabotaged, neckbeards with bad teeth have to help you get there, you get finally there just for a Buckaroo weed carrier to run his dikk suckers. If you were Jungle Boy I'd choke you out just like he did the real one :mjlol:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Regal story is :duck:

No way they'd be sitting on that story for a year and a half, then all of a sudden it comes out now that Punk is fired. Plus Punk wished Regal a Happy Birthday on IG.

This is just a bullshyt story adding to the smear campaign :beli:
It's their pattern. Remember when Cody left and suddenly there were a bunch of anti-Cody stories? Tony giving the Dirtsheets the rub is like Cersei empowering the Faith Militant in game of thrones. Now these guys are getting out of hand and are going to eventually create problems he can't get a hold of--actually I think this mess with Punk is a perfect example. Would any of this have happened if the sheets weren't posting negative reports constantly?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This did happen, I also heard about it from several other sources too. People turned their shirts inside out and then right way around afterwards.
That little midget Alvarez is shameless :mjlol:

Even if that is true it paints Khan in a HORRIBLE light. He really is just letting these goofballs run wild in his company.

Like we've said from the jump he should've got all the principles in a room and together to hash it out. And if the Bucks say no then tell them to enjoy getting jobbed out for Vince and HHH

This was his chance to actually show some leadership but instead he let these dorks make their little passive aggressive shots online and in promos, let both parties run to their dirtsheet stooges for a year and this shyt festered to the point of having bum ass midcarders go into business for themselves on their biggest ever show just to stir up more shyt.

Now he's down his biggest star and the Wembley show might as well have never happened. Ain't no one talking about that shyt now.
I want to agree with Tony but its stuff like this that exposes what a bytch and bad manager he is. I run a dept for a company in real life, an entire division. I've managed teams.

I'm trying to imagine a time when I was a little bytch that let an employee tell me they weren't going to have a meeting I "requested" to resolve a serious issue. You're going to cancel a meeting on me? It's unacceptable that he would allow the Elite to back out of a meeting that he was brokering and hosting. And sometimes its not "do you want to" it's "we are going to have a meeting to" Punk saw that Tony was still weak and wasn't going to do anything about this.

How are you going to let guys refuse to have a meeting with you that you're putting together to resolve a problem? I would have told them "So, you have a decision to make. Do you want to work here, or are you going to this meeting? Because it sounds like you are saying you can't meet the minimum requirements to do your job. Is that the case?"
Why does he let his talent run him like this?

What a p*ssy.

BTW - two former bookers/promoters/talent managers Dutch Mantell and Cornette both said they would have handled this the exact same way: pulled both guys into a room immediately, talked it out, and made it clear to Jungle Boy that he could never pull the shyt he pulled again (both thought Jungle Boy was the worse offender) that Punk is the draw and he is not and has no right to do that, and told Punk to go out and wrestle. Both said they would have been there first when Jungle Boy got back behind the curtain.

Tony has no idea what he is doing. I think even if he had an enforcer or an experienced agent like Dutch he would still fukk this up because he would be afraid to give them any real power and would contradict their orders.

EDIT - Also I heard that the weather prevented Hangman and possibly the Elite from being there in-person? And? They don't have Zoom? They couldn't get on a phone call at least? I would still force them to talk and conference in. We're not delaying this until post show. It's too important. This should have been enforced long ago

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what you're talking about. Was Punk right about the so-called Elite and their friends? Yep. Was he right about working with a bunch of children? Yep. Was his reaction the right one? Nope, but I understand them. You only gotta look at their behavior now that he's gone. As far as allegedly going after his boss? He was 100% wrong. He crossed the line. He had to go. Would things have gotten that bad under a competent leader? Not likely.

It's always going to be fukk the elite. They managed to assemble the most annoying, smarmy and self-indulgent people in one little group. And worse than that, they fostered a fanbase that's just as bad. They're awful.
I think this is pretty much we're I'm at on it too.

I just also don't understand how people can be fans of the Young Bucks.

Like...just look at them.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If I get rear ended, I’m gonna act like my back is broken and I’m gonna need SPINAL. Cut that check. Of course tony is gonna say he feared for
His life.