CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why?

He’s going to get paid less, Have less freedom, Work more, and you think he’s going to be happier doing that?
I think deep down he would love to have a "last hurrah" whether it's just for one angle, where he left on good terms with the company. No one wants their retirement run to be remembered for being fired from the promotion. He has amends to be made with wrestling fans, and as a professional worker. I think if he tries to come back to WWE for a sendoff, those would be the motivations. It would also open up a Hall of Fame spot for him if it goes well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think deep down he would love to have a "last hurrah" whether it's just for one angle, where he left on good terms with the company. No one wants their retirement run to be remembered for being fired from the promotion. He has amends to be made with wrestling fans, and as a professional worker. I think if he tries to come back to WWE for a sendoff, those would be the motivations. It would also open up a Hall of Fame spot for him if it goes well.
He had seven years to do that if he really wanted. I think he had a much better shot going back to WWE from 2014-2021 than he does now.

Especially with him being more of a headache and 45 years old now. Only thing I can think of is maybe he’s jealous seeing how what Cody is now there or he still wants to try and make the match with Austin happen somehow.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had seven years to do that if he really wanted. I think he had a much better shot going back to WWE from 2014-2021 than he does now.

Especially with him being more of a headache and 45 years old now. Only thing I can think of is maybe he’s jealous seeing how what Cody is now there or he still wants to try and make the match with Austin happen somehow.
Yeah I don't think it happens either, doesn't make sense from WWE's side.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
With all the dikksucking you're doing it's no surprise you stan Kenny and Ibushi.

No wonder you post shirtless pictures of yourself on a 99% male forum.

Shirtless and w my muay thai short shorts on to show the leg muscle development too. :takedat:

You would never say any of that to my face so how about you go back to posting your angry aew threads you fukking weirdo. This cm punk shyt really bringing out the emotional neckbeard man babies. :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Mark Henry with another reasonable take.

Speaking on Busted Open Radio, AEW talent Mark Henry was asked if he thought AEW was in a better place without Punk. Henry said, "Yes" and then elaborated by saying, "Now, you can freely go and there will be no more complaining. There should be no more complaining. The problem is gone. The so-called problem is. Everything should be shyts and giggles and unicorn pee and rainbow blankets. That's what it should be now. I'm curious to see how it's going to be. The problem is solved."

[...]

Dave LeGreca mentioned that fans got tired of talking about the Punk drama, to which Henry commented, "That's Punk's fault?" LeGreca and Henry both agreed that "public perception wise" Punk was being blamed for much of it.

Henry stated that he didn't know what happened backstage at All In, but that details of it were quickly out and details have continued to come out. It was said that leaks needed to be controlled.

"There have always been stooges and moles," said Henry. "You want to nip that in the bud and put punishments out there for it. If you find out this person did this or leaked that, how can you trust that? You have to have hard punishments for that. I don't think there is. I think people feel they're going to get a slap on the wrist if anything, so they're going to keep exposing what happened behind the scenes. It sucks."

Henry went on to say that he hopes Tony Khan becomes more of a boss and less of a friend coming out of this.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why?

He’s going to get paid less, Have less freedom, Work more, and you think he’s going to be happier doing that?
I mean he's already asked or thought about coming back if you believe that story. He probably won't get get the same privileges he had in AEW but its about if he wants to continue wrestling again. Doesn't have many options left.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Is every Punk stan as angry and delusional as he is? :mjlol:

Also, The Young Bucks and even Omega are online trolls. I said before, I don't like the Bucks much at all, Omega is different because I like his work.. but I'm reading these comments and people are mad over the trolling or supposed trolling..

You all wouldn't be mad if the trolling was targeting a wrestler you don't like. Some of you need a break lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean he's already asked or thought about coming back if you believe that story. He probably won't get get the same privileges he had in AEW but its about if he wants to continue wrestling again. Doesn't have many options left.
He’s proven he don’t give a fukk about wrestling. Whereas guys like Bryan and Cody and even Sasha were gonna continue wrestling no matter what, He was cool doing

Trash ass mtv shows
Straight to dvd movies
Commentating for offbrand mma promotions

ROH/NJPW tried to offer him a nice combo bag for years and he never took it. And now that’s off the table completely. Only other places are TNA or the NWA and we both know his ego isn’t doing that.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Well the story says he floated this idea last year before Royal Rumble 2023.. that was way before Endeavor when Vince hadn't even come back yet and E was still throwing out crazy money.

So maybe at that point he was willing to swallow his pride for a big enough bag to go back and put over Roman or CAWdy or whatever, but now with Endeavor in the picture and the budget getting tighter? And he's a year older with more drama under his belt? I don't see E wanting him back to begin with, but even if they considered it I don't think the bag is gonna be as big as Punk thought it would a year ago.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He’s proven he don’t give a fukk about wrestling. Whereas guys like Bryan and Cody and even Sasha were gonna continue wrestling no matter what, He was cool doing

Trash ass mtv shows
Straight to dvd movies
Commentating for offbrand mma promotions

ROH/NJPW tried to offer him a nice combo bag for years and he never took it. And now that’s off the table completely. Only other places are TNA or the NWA and we both know his ego isn’t doing that.
We will see, I agree with you but I only said it based on the reports of him asking about coming back. Before that I would have said he's too stubborn to go back to a place like that.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Living Colour must be pissed that Punk cost them licensing fees yet again.
Y'all are something else. You keep digging for anything to try to foster more hate. Was Vernon Reid pissed at him when he fell out with the WWE the first time? I doubt he's pissed now. Just give it up already. The dude is gone. All this shyt in unnecessary now.