CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Who really cares at this point about the 'meeting' that could have taken place. Punk was never gonna change. He was an a$$hole who nobody liked in WWE and that was with McMahon, a fukking dictator running the show. It was always something with him.

I know Hunter hates Punk. I could see them doing business if it makes sense financially but it would never work with those two longterm.
Haitch had one foot in the grave during his health scare, I don't think he's holding grudges at this stage of his life.

Punk being expensive and brittle is probably the biggest factor in whether Endeavor/Vince/HHH even bother. A short RR->WM->SS run probably makes sense but who knows.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Defending himself from what exactly?
Defending is the wrong word. More pushing back at the people who started this. The Elite started this by running to the dirtsheets and spreading bullshyt + Page going off script. You know someone like Punk wasn't gonna let that slide

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Defending is the wrong word. More pushing back at the people who started this. The Elite started this by running to the dirtsheets and spreading bullshyt + Page going off script. You know someone like Punk wasn't gonna let that slide
Punk does all the same shyt and has throughout his entire career. Act like a bytch and you better be able to handle getting treated like a bytch. Cant handle it, don’t do it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are folks defending Punk because they think he’s right or because they hate The Elite :jbhmm:
Depends on what you're talking about. Was Punk right about the so-called Elite and their friends? Yep. Was he right about working with a bunch of children? Yep. Was his reaction the right one? Nope, but I understand them. You only gotta look at their behavior now that he's gone. As far as allegedly going after his boss? He was 100% wrong. He crossed the line. He had to go. Would things have gotten that bad under a competent leader? Not likely.

It's always going to be fukk the elite. They managed to assemble the most annoying, smarmy and self-indulgent people in one little group. And worse than that, they fostered a fanbase that's just as bad. They're awful.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Never expected this is how Punk would end up when he initially left WWE. Him asking to come back reeks of desperation. With that being said, I would love to have him back in WWE.
Why?

He’s going to get paid less, Have less freedom, Work more, and you think he’s going to be happier doing that?