CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony Khan has exposed himself as a massive p*ssy. This goes beyond mocking him for his oddness, his apparent spectrum placement etc. He is now a legit p*ssy. He "feared for his life" eh. What a fukking clown. How he managed to be worked over by those goofy elite dweebs is spectacular. This weirdo deserves to crash and burn now, fukk him.
As I learn more about this AEW shyt it's very apparent that this is Bischoff all over again

From what I've seen of Tony Khan he's a white collar nikka that just ain't built for handling a business full of aggressive lunatic males like wrestling.

You can see all the sheltered, awkward, shyt bleeding off of him in this situation. I laughed at the "feared for my life" shyt like everyone else because I thought he was on some Karen shyt, but I actually really think this nikka was that afraid:mjlol: you can tell who hasn't seen or been in fights or around violence once they're actually encountered with it. Tony is all the awkward people that live on the internet and pop shyt on message boards, he just happens to also be a billionaire that can afford a wrestling company

Conversely you have someone to Like Vince who grew up in the business and has dealt with these personality types for decades. Vince also happens to be a lunatic as well so he can handle shyt better:mjlol:

Tony is the type of person that will go to extreme lengths to avoid confrontation and decisiveness because it scares him that much. So you have this company being run into the ground from a simple inability of Tony to just tell nikkas no:russ: or "This is what it's gonna be or you can take yo ass home"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
WWE is always about money, so they'll bring back Punk if it makes money. There have been guys that did much worse than Punk and were brought back into the fold. Also, WWE also answers to Endeavour and if they want Punk then they will get Punk.Also, same goes for if Fox wants Punk, then they will get him. Heck, Fox brought him back a couple of years ago and he was apparently offered a job

That happened in 2019 when the allure of a Punk comeback was desired. Since coming back to wrestling, he's had two backstage fights he's gotten into and went after the owner of the company. You can't put the toothpaste back into the bottle, and network execs might not think the juice is worth the squeeze and Endeavor sure as hell would probably prioritize developing younger, cheaper talent that have more mileage in the tank.

Last edited:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
God dammit TK shouldn’t be asking either side what THEY want to do :snoop: should’ve made the meeting mandatory. Oh well :francis:

Doing that wouldn't necessarily solve anything. Remember, Vince arranged mandatory meetings between Bret and Shawn when they were having their issues, and the biggest thing to come from that was Shawn telling Bret to his face that he wouldn't put him over after Bret said he would put Shawn over if it came down to it. That was the catalyst for the Montreal Screwjob even happening, as that was what made Bret decide that he wouldn't lose to Shawn in Canada.

If Punk showed over and over that he was going to be a petulant a$$hole about the Elite and if the Elite showed that they didn't want to play ball with Punk, then there's a good chance that a mandatory meeting would do nothing but inflame tensions and make it harder for everyone going forward. If anything, TK should have put a gag order on communication between these parties or about these parties until tensions died down and rigorously enforced it.

Even then, this might have been a foregone conclusion since Punk doesn't know how to let anything go.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

On par for these passive aggressive sissy boys :unimpressed:
Wrestling fans pretending to be tough and calling people p*ssy will never not be funny :mjlol:
I'm far from a tough guy, but Tony and most of the All Inclusive fanboys really fit that mold. I've been to plenty of AEW shows and interacted with alot of their fans, and I can tell you a very large portion of them have probably never been in any type of conflict in their lives. And the fact that they get such a kick out of The Elite's passive aggressive tactics and are mad at Punk for doing something to them about it tells me all I need to know :hubie:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Way back in the day YouTube had a video on it called “Daniel Bryan uses the D.E.N.N.I.S. system” and it was him D.E.N.N.I.S.-ing AJ Lee cut with Dennis himself lecturing the gang on said system. Who would’ve thought he’d also regularly be using the M.A.C. system :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
so Punk had issues w

Colt Cabana
The young bucks
Kenny Omega
Hangmayne
Jungle boy
William Regal
Dolp Zilga’s brother
Christopher Daniels
Tony Khan

While he was in the ufc Nate Diaz, Tony Ferguson, Chael Sonnen, Conner Mcgregor and Allister Overeem all disrespected more than every name above yet no backstage brawls. Only tough when punching down he a bully and a clown. :camby:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Are folks defending Punk because they think he’s right or because they hate The Elite :jbhmm:
I'm not saying Punk shouldn't have been fired (I even said in multiple threads it's best if he's gone), but genuinely I'm on his side for the most part.

I don't hate The Elite, I just don't generally fukk with their wrestling (both how they wrestle or how they view it) or their passive aggressive personality.

I will say I don't mind Omega (depending on who he's working with) and I do like Hangman (even though his world title run was 1 of the worst i've seen in years). It's really The Cucamonga Boys that I really don't fukk with at all.