Breh I damn near fell out of my tree looking at this Tweet. You b*stard :damn:
aXUmmhS.png

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That Regal story is :duck:

No way they'd be sitting on that story for a year and a half, then all of a sudden it comes out now that Punk is fired. Plus Punk wished Regal a Happy Birthday on IG.

This is just a bullshyt story adding to the smear campaign :beli:
That’s how it always goes. These dudes come out of nowhere when the “wicked witch” isn’t around. :heh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie Irving might actually be the best sports comparison here. Extremely talented in many areas of the game and a real asset when he's on and used correctly, but he can't stay healthy and he's a total headache to deal with behind the scenes, to the point that it's almost not worth it.
Yea the reason I asked about his wrestling ability earlier is because I felt like comparing him to Kyrie but wasn't aware of his skill or lack thereof

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's ZERO REASON for anyone to be so miserable in AEW making 5 mil a year. I seen this story before, I don't think it was anything to do with AEW. I think AJ Lee is beating his ass at home and im dead ass serious. :francis:

Didn't see her at or post anything about him getting his CAC award. Both confirmed crazy, mentally ill individuals. Them fights are probably like bombs going off :francis:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
There's ZERO REASON for anyone to be so miserable in AEW making 5 mil a year. I seen this story before, I don't think it was anything to do with AEW. I think AJ Lee is beating his ass at home and im dead ass serious. :francis:

Didn't see her at or post anything about him getting his CAC award. Both confirmed crazy, mentally ill individuals. Them fights are probably like bombs going off :francis:
If he acts like this at his job, I can just imagine how that living arrangement is with those 2. It has to be toxic as fukk..

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The Regal story is a very bad look for Punk if true but it's hilarious AEW stans making a big deal out of this when since the moment Regal tried to get out of his deal to go back to WWE, they've been calling him a HHH stooge, insinuating all sorts of shyt about him and even sending threats on Twitter.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was thinking the same thing
aJ lee made this dude crazy as fukk hes worse than when last in public eye
:mjlol:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

kevin nash is right he prob need some mental health help