CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There's ZERO REASON for anyone to be so miserable in AEW making 5 mil a year. I seen this story before, I don't think it was anything to do with AEW. I think AJ Lee is beating his ass at home and im dead ass serious. :francis:

Didn't see her at or post anything about him getting his CAC award. Both confirmed crazy, mentally ill individuals. Them fights are probably like bombs going off :francis:
She’s probably pissed at this dummy for fukkin up the bag… again. :pachaha:

“You only had to work 4 times a month for a few hours each day and you let some B-level actor’s son tick you off? Now I gotta write shytty straight-to-DVD movies and comic books a dozen people will read. :gucci:

Daps
Y'all know that when I read the news I dashed in here to see the takes.

Honestly, my feelings are hurt. I love Punk as a character, but as a man he is still living in that space of being a teenage backyarder whose brother has just stolen the money. There is something wrong that until he addresses in therapy, it doesn't get any better for him. And that's really fukking sad. Go to therapy, Phil.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
There's ZERO REASON for anyone to be so miserable in AEW making 5 mil a year. I seen this story before, I don't think it was anything to do with AEW. I think AJ Lee is beating his ass at home and im dead ass serious. :francis:

Didn't see her at or post anything about him getting his CAC award. Both confirmed crazy, mentally ill individuals. Them fights are probably like bombs going off :francis:
My wife doesn’t like CM Punk and always thought he’s probably toxic af towards AJ Lee. She also felt it was strange AJ hasn’t posted about him in years on her IG. I knew about AJ’s mental health issues but never considered it could be a 2-way street. :patrice: Hope they both get the help they need.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She’s probably pissed at this dummy for fukkin up the bag… again. :pachaha:

“You only had to work 4 times a month for a few hours each day and you let some B-level actor’s son tick you off? Now I gotta write shytty straight-to-DVD movies and comic books a dozen people will read. :gucci:
And she just left WOW too. Bet she would have re-signed if she knew Phil was going to fumble the bag yet again. Man can’t even draw unemployment now since he got fired.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Y'all know that when I read the news I dashed in here to see the takes.

Honestly, my feelings are hurt. I love Punk as a character, but as a man he is still living in that space of being a teenage backyarder whose brother has just stolen the money. There is something wrong that until he addresses in therapy, it doesn't get any better for him. And that's really fukking sad. Go to therapy, Phil.
A condition of his return should have been he has to go to therapy. Don’t know if therapy works like medical care when it’s company paid regarding patient records, but if it does, then they can get information from the therapy practice about how it’s going too.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
God dammit TK shouldn’t be asking either side what THEY want to do :snoop: should’ve made the meeting mandatory. Oh well :francis:

Yeah that’s crazy. Like yeah the Elite are EVPs but guess what? Not only is TK their boss but they also just signed new deals so they gotta move on his time. Same should’ve applied to Punk too.

This goes back to former talent criticizing the lack of communication within AEW.

And TK firing Punk and suspending Jack Perry is what a boss is supposed to do but it should’ve never come to that point, he should’ve been nipped all the issues in the bud but he didn’t and so that made talent feel like they could step over him. That’s why you had folks like Punk and Britt walking around like they were actual bosses.