CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

That little midget Alvarez is shameless :mjlol:

Even if that is true it paints Khan in a HORRIBLE light. He really is just letting these goofballs run wild in his company.

Like we've said from the jump he should've got all the principles in a room and together to hash it out. And if the Bucks say no then tell them to enjoy getting jobbed out for Vince and HHH

This was his chance to actually show some leadership but instead he let these dorks make their little passive aggressive shots online and in promos, let both parties run to their dirtsheet stooges for a year and this shyt festered to the point of having bum ass midcarders go into business for themselves on their biggest ever show just to stir up more shyt.

Now he's down his biggest star and the Wembley show might as well have never happened. Ain't no one talking about that shyt now.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Bischoff did, but could have sworn Vince did that as well after the screw job and Foley walked out, but then came back a day later.

Also Raven walked in 1999, not 1998.
Vince never did. A bunch of wrestlers were planning on leaving but Bret told his friends to stay and not jeopardize their lively hood. Most people stayed except for Davey Boy Smith who left and eventually signed with wcw. Foley left and came back the next day.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Khan sucks so fukking much at this whole running a company thing & it will never matter as long as he's willing to throw money at it :heh:

I hope now that Miro got his wife on the payroll he decides he doesn't want to do anything again & they both go sit at home collecting checks to not show up to work.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who really cares at this point about the 'meeting' that could have taken place. Punk was never gonna change. He was an a$$hole who nobody liked in WWE and that was with McMahon, a fukking dictator running the show. It was always something with him.

I know Hunter hates Punk. I could see them doing business if it makes sense financially but it would never work with those two longterm.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
WWE is always about money, so they'll bring back Punk if it makes money. There have been guys that did much worse than Punk and were brought back into the fold. Also, WWE also answers to Endeavour and if they want Punk then they will get Punk. Also, same goes for if Fox wants Punk, then they will get him. Heck, Fox brought him back a couple of years ago and he was apparently offered a job

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The most annoying part about this is all the people trying to make revisionist history and acting like the period prior to the pipebomb promo wasn’t trash.

Looking back at it. The pipebomb was basically the Austin promo in ECW:

The difference between this promo and pipebomb is legit frustration vs bytching and moaning.

Austin pretty much had next in WCW until Hoegan and the gang fukked up the entire flow. Then he ended up getting fired via fax like hell yeah I'm pissed even typing such a situation.

Meanwhile, Phil was sitting cross cross apple sauce on a cold ass entrance ramp whining and crying while marks including the marsupial ate it up.

The real ether was Trip, Cena, and even Nash shytting on him left and right. Phil having sour grapes was 2011 Summer of Punk in a nutshell.

While Phil tried to "pipebomb" The Rock, Dewayne gave him half a bar...."cookiepuss".

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Looking back at it. The pipebomb was basically the Austin promo in ECW:

The difference between this promo and pipebomb is legit frustration vs bytching and moaning.

Austin pretty much had next in WCW until Hoegan and the gang fukked up the entire flow. Then he ended up getting fired via fax like hell yeah I'm pissed even typing such a situation.

Meanwhile, Phil was sitting cross cross apple sauce on a cold ass entrance ramp whining and crying while marks including the marsupial ate it up.

The real ether was Trip, Cena, and even Nash shytting on him left and right. Phil having sour grapes was 2011 Summer of Punk in a nutshell.

While Phil tried to "pipebomb" The Rock, Dewayne gave him half a bar...."cookiepuss".

Lol I’m just saying. Before the pipebomb, we literally had to deal with a laptop as the GM, heel Michael Cole and Miz in the main event.

But now people are posting vids talking about how Triple H was right.