CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
I knew Bischoff did, but could have sworn Vince did that as well after the screw job and Foley walked out, but then came back a day later.

Also Raven walked in 1999, not 1998.
Foley just walked out on his own, according to his book. Jim Ross called Foley to try and coax him back. Foley even mentioned that Vince paid him for the shows he missed.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Doesn't Matt Jackson usually do a run around the ring showboating? Pretty sure I've seen it done a few times. :jbhmm:

It's one of their signature taunts. No doubt they probably "knew what they were doing" but they also always do it. Neckbeards just wanna be mad about everything today. Lol

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I really never seen a wrestler get this kinda weird revisionist hate. Aew signed him to a huge deal, made a big deal about his debut and eventually gave him his own show. But he can’t wrestle, nobody likes him and he doesn’t draw.
Man I guess :wtf:
What are punks 5 most memorable matches without Cena? :comeon:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah, it's those damn flippy Bucks showing they won. Tony has no balls :damn: :troll:
Dudes are weird, man. I mean, I’m sure he knew what he was doing, but they’ve been doing it for years. it’s not like he just did it for the first time.

On top of that, I don’t know why Jungle Jackass is getting talk about being an Elite friend. I’ve never seen pics or vids of them hanging out. So they brought him in at the beginning? So what? Scorpio Sky is an OG and I don’t see him buddy-buddy with them; same with Excalibur, Lucha Bros, etc.