CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Now nikkas wanna act like Punk can’t wrestle. He gave Cena his best match.

Punk definitely lost a step in the ring with AEW and has always had a trash ass top elbow drop but to say he wasn’t a good wrestler is some hating ass shyt :mjlol:
I really never seen a wrestler get this kinda weird revisionist hate. Aew signed him to a huge deal, made a big deal about his debut and eventually gave him his own show. But he can’t wrestle, nobody likes him and he doesn’t draw.

Man I guess :wtf:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Hold on :mjtf:we can't celebrate eliminating the opps in 2023 anymore? :mjgrin:It would have been a parade if that was me...
_BVxTt.gif
I mean Punk came back being a petty mothafukka so why The Elite can’t be petty:manny::pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thats fair and Ive say this as someone who's defended Punk.

In the end even if there was issues traveling in and he was mad about that I dont get what caused him to be so venemous to Tony (and I think the firing had to with the shouting match and not the Perry thing). I think he was so desperate to turn the heat into a match and he didnt have patience and paranoia over being a draw stuck on Saturdays that he may exasperated everything and the travel on the day hiked but still.
Even though I think the Elite acted like hoes too you gotta be smarter. I know he has a chip on his shoulder and old school but common sense tells you there's more tatical ways to handle things.

Im willing to bet Jericho doesnt like any of that shyt either but hes a wiley enough vet that he knows where the bread is and how to get his way and not let the others affect how he does and the company. And I cant stand Jericho's stooging but it is what itis.
I actually buy into the idea that Punk was fed up with AEW and saw the writing on the wall after The Elite signed their contract extensions, so he was looking for ways to get fired. Him going full retard and doing it in a way he was fired for cause is CM Punk in a nutshell too :mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The sad thing about this company they've been around for 4 years and have only developed 2 wrestlers who you can consider merchandise sellers in MJF and The OC. I don't think people outside of their circle cares about The Elite.
💯💯💯 With the exception of maybe Omega, nobody gives a fukk about The Elite except for their All Inclusive fanbase.

Which is ironic considering The Elite and Tony are the exact opposite of inclusive. They're very much exclusive to themselves and those they befriend, and fukk everyone else's career trajectory. Which is how you get shyt like Andrade jobbing out over and over, Miro being nowhere to be seen, Hobbs & Starks breaking up for no apparent reason (although thanks to Collision they've been back on an upswing as solo wrestlers), and Christian jobbing out to Jungle bytch only to instantly get even more over himself and Perry to stay basically the same because he doesn't give a shyt since he's friends with the EVPs.

"But but but The Bucks out over the entire tag division in their 1st year" Yeah and that was actually stupid considering they hadn't established themselves in a brand new company, so it ended up doing absolute nothing for those tag teams :francis:

"But but but they elevated Hangman" Yeah, and Page had the 1 of the worst fukking title runs of any champion I've seen in the past several years :camby:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I actually buy into the idea that Punk was fed up with AEW and saw the writing on the wall after The Elite signed their contract extensions, so he was looking for ways to get fired. Him going full retard and doing it in a way he was fired for cause is CM Punk in a nutshell too :mjlol:

Meltzer has run with this exact theory now and Im sorta wondering if that was the case why would he do it if he wanted a sit down with them.

Daps
It’s really a shame. Being from Chicago, I was a huge Punk fan. The last decade of his career has been embarrassing, from being arguably the worst UFC fighter of all-time to solidifying that he’s been the 🔥 in the smoke that’s followed him almost his entire career.

I wouldn’t blame HHH for having zero interest in wanting him around.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
One thing that's lost in all of this drama is that now Andrade has a new blueprint on how to get fired.
Sammy Guevara is about to be in trouble.
Andrade gonna launch Sammy straight into TK, trying to make provoke a chain reaction with the TV monitors in Gorilla :damn: