CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Meltzer has run with this exact theory now and Im sorta wondering if that was the case why would he do it if he wanted a sit down with them.
At this point I'm honestly not sure if Punk wanting to meet and talk to The Elite was him legit wanting to make amends and do business or if it was just a PR move so he could look as the "good guy". A lot of their problems stemmed from both sides being whinny little bytches with wrestling "journalists" stirring shyt up to make the other side look bad :scusthov:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At this point I'm honestly not sure if Punk wanting to meet and talk to The Elite was him legit wanting to make amends and do business or if it was just a PR move so he could look as the "good guy". A lot of their problems stemmed from both sides being whinny little bytches with wrestling "journalists" stirring shyt up to make the other side look bad :scusthov:

I would say if it was a PR move just to look good, he'd not do a lot of other things.
He might suseptible to manic episodes too though

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
At this point I'm honestly not sure if Punk wanting to meet and talk to The Elite was him legit wanting to make amends and do business or if it was just a PR move so he could look as the "good guy"
Oh I absolutely believe he was honest about making amends and doing business, considering he has no reason to hold onto any ill will since he already gave them the beats.

It's usually the side that took that L that is unwilling to let go of things :jawalrus:

Daps
Didn't Vince do something like this right after the Montreal Screwjob?
Eric Bischoff did!

That's what led to Raven trying to walk out. I think Bischoff refused Raven's unconditional release and barred him from WWF. This is why Raven shows back up in ECW in 1998.

Once Bischoff did that, Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Saturn, and Dean Malenko left as soon as their contracts were up. The whole thing soured a lot of those dudes on WCW.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People also forget that even with Trips making nice - the McMahons are not in charge anymore. If the parent company that owns them decide they want CM Punk, they are all employees and have to do what they are told...
:patrice:

true but my guess is they'd just send the parent company all the information about this dude starting fights at work if they don't want him back.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Eric Bischoff did!

That's what led to Raven trying to walk out. I think Bischoff refused Raven's unconditional release and barred him from WWF. This is why Raven shows back up in ECW in 1998.

Once Bischoff did that, Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Saturn, and Dean Malenko left as soon as their contracts were up. The whole thing soured a lot of those dudes on WCW.

I knew Bischoff did, but could have sworn Vince did that as well after the screw job and Foley walked out, but then came back a day later.

Also Raven walked in 1999, not 1998.