CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Once again, there's an AEW ppv but the main thing we're all talking about is backstage drama. I'll bet good money that after the show we'll only talk about Punk & whatever foolishness happens at tonight's media scrum.
At this point, Shad Khan should cancel the wrestling portion of the ppvs and sell us the press conference instead. That would be a lot more interesting.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is CM Punk even a good wrestler? I haven't seen a single match of his. He can't be worth all the trouble he causes:mjlol:

I don't know the entire story but I know that since I've gotten back into wrestling everytime I see this nikkas name it's fukkery and whining

As I'm getting information about this situation it looks like all parties involved are in the wrong and Punk got fired on some boy who cried wolf shyt where you may have been right here, but the previous 100 times you were wrong has fukked up any good will you had

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is CM Punk even a good wrestler? I haven't seen a single match of his. He can't be worth all the trouble he causes:mjlol:

I don't know the entire story but I know that since I've gotten back into wrestling everytime I see this nikkas name it's fukkery and whining

As I'm getting information about this situation it looks like all parties involved are in the wrong and Punk got fired on some boy who cried wolf shyt where you may have been right here, but the previous 100 times you were wrong has fukked up any good will you had
That’s largely his persona. He’s a combative a$$hole who always says what’s on his mind even if it makes someone mad, and yeah he delivers in the ring. His issue is that while he doesn’t start issues, he’s more than willing to go totally overboard to finish them if he reaches the conclusion that management isn’t gonna do it.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I've never liked CM Punk, think he's a clown and up there as one of the most overrated wrestlers of all time but even though I watched none of the matches, I have found every bit of his comeback funny as hell and the way he has treated the dweebs at AEW including his batty boy billionaire boss is the most likeable Punk has ever been

just a grumpy old dikkhead big dogging and throwing his weight around in the way he would've loved to elsewhere

bring him back for one more match at Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania so Seth can retire him

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Is CM Punk even a good wrestler? I haven't seen a single match of his.
CM Punk is like Hulk Hogan in that his character sells tickets, not his match quality. Personally, I've never thought that Punk was very high on the Bret Hart scale of match quality. He's always been just aight in the ring (my opinion), but he's VERY good at selling a story/feud.
CM Punk wasn't AEW's best wrestler, but he was by far their biggest wrestling star.
Firing Punk was like the Temptations firing David Ruffin. The brand will survive, but it won't be as interesting.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They were smart enough to never bring in Austin Aries. They know better.

Can’t blame them for giving Punk a shot. Much bigger star than Aries egotistical ass ever was.

Both the exact same though.

That’s comparison is spot on Aries is prob better in ring to me tho.

He is sloppy in the ring but it works for his character and he puts together matches very well. Now is he worth all this trouble absolutely not Bryan does everything Punk does but better and is well liked by everybody.

I feel bad for a guy like Ricky Starks who they turned heel for a Punk feud now he has to start over again. :snoop:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Elite doing a victory lap is such a bad look. This will be Tony's grave for siding with The Elite and the people he likes. We've already had incidents with his favourites like Britt and Sammy and they just got a slap on the wrist. The sad thing about this company they've been around for 4 years and have only developed 2 wrestlers who you can consider merchandise sellers in MJF and The OC. I don't think people outside of their circle cares about The Elite.

Anyways, a lot of this is on Tony because this whole beef should've been squashed a long time ago, and should've been about how can we make money. He also need to develop talent because we all know he puts people who don't kiss or The Elite's ass in their own box. There is no excuse of Jade not being a top attraction for the women's division or somebody like Starks who isn't considered a major player by now. Hopefully, this is wake up call, and he needs to get his shyt in order if he wants this company to grow

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The Elite doing a victory lap is such a bad look. This will be Tony's grave for siding with The Elite and the people he likes. We've already had incidents with his favourites like Britt and Sammy and they just got a slap on the wrist. The sad thing about this company they've been around for 4 years and have only developed 2 wrestlers who you can consider merchandise sellers in MJF and The OC. I don't think people outside of their circle cares about The Elite.

Anyways, a lot of this is on Tony because this whole beef should've been squashed a long time ago, and should've been about how can we make money. He also need to develop talent because we all know he puts people who don't kiss or The Elite's ass in their own box. There is no excuse of Jade not being a top attraction for the women's division or somebody like Starks who isn't considered a major player by now. Hopefully, this is wake up call, and he needs to get his shyt in order if he wants this company to grow
The Acclaimed were their top merch sellers back when they were hot. Acclaimed were in their top 5 merch sellers in June and July, selling more than MJF and Cole combined. Back in May Britt Baker was somehow their top merch seller.