CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
SRS is saying there are numerous top people there who don't like him and don't want him there. So to say Punk has no issues with guys there isn't accurate.

The same Ross who changed his story like ten times? Outside of HHH and maybe Reigns who else would he have heat with?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'll go back to what I said about Punk a few months ago. Great talent, great performer, and I'm glad he stuck it to the E on how they treat their performers, but at the end of the day, the man is still a miserable a$$hole. For being straight edge, he sure acts like he is deep into a coke addiction. It’s hilarious that the pro Punk people argue “It’s just wrestling. Grow up and do business.” when that is what AEW has been trying and failing to do with CM Punk for the past 743 days. The Dark Side of the Ring could make a five part episode on him.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Tony doesn’t hot shot a new star with some mainstream
appeal AEW is going look pure flabby especially
Need get Jay White and Take some acting lessons to appear in WB properties like MJF
:mjlol:

They don't have anybody with that kind of cross-over appeal. It's been years now and nobody has stepped up. The company is full of people who wouldn't make it anywhere else and that's why the behave that way. I mean, who the fukk wants to see Jungle Boy? Besides, if that person did emerge, and is *outside* of the accepted order, the dweebs from Reseda would try their best to sabotage them.

Good Christian boys who didn't do anything.