They just mocking Punk left and right :russ:

hdU2nb7.png

Chelsea Green husband a wild boy :laff:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That's what I'm worried about. The Elite are gonna be on Collision now, and I don'r think Bryan's gonna stop them from doing what they wanna do. Especially when it doesn't involve me.

Like him or not, Punk was the only veteran on that show with the cache to fight back. The others don't have that temperament. And most of them are on some "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?" shyt anyway.
It’s funny how after several years you guys still think the Bucks are on some Triple H shyt. They’ve done things numerous times where they didn’t have to be all up in the videos; they just lost to FTR in front of 80k people.

I think they’re smart enough to not turn Collision into Dynamite Jr. Time will tell.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm worried about. The Elite are gonna be on Collision now, and I don'r think Bryan's gonna stop them from doing what they wanna do. Especially when it doesn't involve me.

Like him or not, Punk was the only veteran on that show with the cache to fight back. The others don't have that temperament. And most of them are on some "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?" shyt anyway.
This is my concern. It has seemed thus far that Punk is the only person who is both a delusional and a big enough a$$hole to try to go to war with all of management and 75% of the roster over this shyt. I know if it were me I'd just be silently aggravated about the shyt that happened outside of my storylines, collect my checks, and keep it movin lol.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dont 'get' The Young Bucks. I'll be the first to say. I don't fukk with them at all. They've had a few great matches I can admit that but they are like 90% corny to me.

That said, the company has been around what 4 years now? I looked at the title history. They've held the tag titles less than a year in the company's existence. They usually put over other teams a lot like the Lucha Bros and now FTR.

Creatively they don't have this "stranglehold" on the company.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I don't think that's 100% guaranteed. They were on last night since they're already in town for the PPV and it's part of a storyline for that show. I don't see them being a regular presence on the show.

Also though it’s funny seeing WWE fans that shytted on him for the past decade all of a sudden begging him to come back.

Perfect description of Sgt. @CBoz and @Brad Piff Briscoe.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Punk is a fantastic wrestler but might be the biggest mark for himself of all time :bryan:

Treats the iconoclast gimmick as a shoot and thinks he's gonna beef w/management and all the vets and come out on top for real :mjlol: Was supposed to come back to wrestling and be able to do things his way but he bottomed out like Jackie Jr :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Of course, but dude coulda used better words. “When violence had escalated, I felt threatened for the safety of not only myself, but others around me.” That doesn’t sound as bad as saying your life is in danger. :mjlol:

Edit: maybe he did say this and decided to add the other soft shyt. I don’t remember the entire speech.
That statement was either 100% written by PR/Legal or they had to approve every single word he wrote before it was recorded.