CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I dont 'get' The Young Bucks. I'll be the first to say. I don't fukk with them at all. They've had a few great matches I can admit that but they are like 90% corny to me.

That said, the company has been around what 4 years now? I looked at the title history. They've held the tag titles less than a year in the company's existence. They usually put over other teams a lot like the Lucha Bros and now FTR.

Creatively they don't have this "stranglehold" on the company.
They don't have a stranglehold creatively, they have a cultural stranglehold.

The Bucks helped create AEW so it can be a haven for them and all their indy friends to do indy style wrestling. And if you're not part of their Cucamonga Clique, you gotta fall in line and play by their rules. And if not, they're not fukking with you. There's a reason why AEW at one point was called "All Friends Wrestling".

I personally was not a fan of the All Friends era. I don't like their style of wrestling and goofiness, so I stopped watching. Came back around in the Summer of 21 when Cole, Danielson, and Punk all came in

If we're gonna go back to that point in AEW, I will NOT be watching (save for a select few) :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you gotta fall in line and play by their rules. And if not, they're not fukking with you. There's a reason why AEW at one point was called "All Friends Wrestling".

I don't know if that's a fair assessment though and here's why. I do agree that they surrounded themselves with a lot of their friends who don't draw any money and that's an issue. But Danielson, Christian, Moxley and others who have a name in the business seem to be able to do what they want creatively and their feuds are typically different than the shyt you see out of the Bucks.

Again I think this all comes down to Punk being unable to get along with nearly everyone he comes in contact with.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I don't know if that's a fair assessment though and here's why. I do agree that they surrounded themselves with a lot of their friends who don't draw any money and that's an issue. But Danielson, Christian, Moxley and others who have a name in the business seem to be able to do what they want creatively and their feuds are typically different than the shyt you see out of the Bucks.

Again I think this all comes down to Punk being unable to get along with nearly everyone he comes in contact with.
This narrative is being played up too much by Elite fans (not you) to excuse The Elite of any wrongdoing.

Punk is an a$$hole (like a lot of people in wrestling), but it doesn't change the fact that The Elite started this by slandering Punk because they were mad at their friend Colt Cabana being let go and blamed Punk for it.

Because like I said before, they'll be damned if any comes in and threatens to damage what they've built, which is All Friends playhouse for all their wrestling buddies to play in :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This narrative is being played up too much by Elite fans (not you) to excuse The Elite of any wrongdoing.

I think they were at fault for 'Brawl Out' too remember everyone was suspended at the time. The reason Punk took so long to comeback was in part because he needed surgery.

If what's being reported is true and he not only attacked Jack Perry but also went at Tony Khan then that just proves further he hasn't changed and he will never change.

If you owned the company you gonna allow the talent to try to bully you and get physical? We all laughed at Khan for allowing it to get to where it got.

But now that he finally fired the man we're gonna turn around and say he was wrong to do it? Nah...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I dont 'get' The Young Bucks. I'll be the first to say. I don't fukk with them at all. They've had a few great matches I can admit that but they are like 90% corny to me.

That said, the company has been around what 4 years now? I looked at the title history. They've held the tag titles less than a year in the company's existence. They usually put over other teams a lot like the Lucha Bros and now FTR.

Creatively they don't have this "stranglehold" on the company.
One of the reasons why they adn the rest of the Elite lost booking duties is because they weren't putting themselves over enough. People forget Young Bucks booked themselves to lose on the second episode of Dynamite to relatively unknown Private Party in the first round of the tournament to crown the first tag team champs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One of the reasons why they adn the rest of the Elite lost booking duties is because they weren't putting themselves over enough. People forget Young Bucks booked themselves to lose on the second episode of Dynamite to relatively unknown Private Party in the first round of the tournament to crown the first tag team champs.

Yeah, I went to that show. We were in the area. It was at the Boston University campus arena. No parking at all around the venue. AEW has come a long ways since then. Everyone was hype for Private Party winning that.

I personally haven't been to an AEW show since then. I've had my fill of wrestling shows for a while. We've gone to WrestleMania and all that shyt. I'm good.