CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Dragon may have a little goofiness in him, but when it comes down to wrestling he’s serious. How are you not familiar with the guy after this long? :dwillhuh:

The BCC/Elite feud didn’t have any kind of goofy shyt that would give Cornette a heart attack.
You misunderstand breh
:snoop:

I know it won't be in HIS stuff. I mean will he go around and try to keep it off the show ENTIRELY?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I expect Tony's pops to step in soon and probably take control away from his son. I think one more high profile incident and he will be taking his toys and telling him to go to his room.
Good, fukk Tony Khan and his dweeb all in the video ass. All he is is a big baby with money using an actual wrestling company as his own personal e-fed.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
no, I got it. What I said doesn’t just mean his stuff. If anything, Punk laid the blueprint and he can follow it.
So if you asked me if I was familiar with him, what has he done in the past that I missed that would indicate he would go around and check the whole roster? Since that's what I was unsure about.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So if you asked me if I was familiar with him, what has he done in the past that I missed that would indicate he would go around and check the whole roster? Since that's what I was unsure about.
What I said about you not being familiar with him meant the kind of person he is when it comes to wrestling. He’s serious about it, so he wouldn’t fill a show with what you call “goofy shyt.”

As for your question: He’s well-respected, doesn’t throw tantrums, and seems to get along with a lot of people. And you don’t see him going into business for himself. He’s the exact opposite of Punk.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
What I said about you not being familiar with him meant the kind of person he is when it comes to wrestling. He’s serious about it, so he wouldn’t fill a show with what you call “goofy shyt.”

As for your question: He’s well-respected, doesn’t throw tantrums, and seems to get along with a lot of people. And you don’t see him going into business for himself. He’s the exact opposite of Punk.
I hope you're right that he'll be vocal about the other things that take place on whatever show he ends up on.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Not to mention he's one of punk's ROH contemporaries (like Joe and Nigel) who probably have similar opinions on booking.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Longer the thread goes on the more hurt these Punk stans get and I'm LOVING it :russ:

Can't just admit he's a miserable narcissistic weirdo who was on his last strike LOL. Best thread on here in ages
most are only bandwagon fans because of the beef with the Elite. I bet 4/5 of them were anti-Punk for the longest. remember a lot of those posts shytting on him after his failed MMA career? Weirdo shyt. :mjlol:

Bucks been making these dudes mad since, what, the early 2010s? :umad:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Does he have the personality type to make sure the rest of the show that doesn't involve him doesn't go in the goof direction? Punk is a hoe but that was one of the things I liked about him being there.
That's what I'm worried about. The Elite are gonna be on Collision now, and I don'r think Bryan's gonna stop them from doing what they wanna do. Especially when it doesn't involve me.

Like him or not, Punk was the only veteran on that show with the cache to fight back. The others don't have that temperament. And most of them are on some "How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?" shyt anyway.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Longer the thread goes on the more hurt these Punk stans get and I'm LOVING it :russ:

Can't just admit he's a miserable narcissistic weirdo who was on his last strike LOL. Best thread on here in ages

I’m kinda on both sides

Like Punk needed to be fired to save the company long term BUT he wasn’t the only one guilty in all of this.

Also though it’s funny seeing WWE fans that shytted on him for the past decade all of a sudden begging him to come back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kevin Nash got a point :patrice:

Nash always leading with the money Lol. But he's right, Punk has mental issues. I have more respect for FTR now because they aren't letting their friendship get in the way of their money and status in the company. It'd be one thing if Punk was this great guy who did nothing wrong but FTR likely realizes they could be on Punk's "bad side" in seconds and it's not worth going to bat for someone like that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m kinda on both sides

Like Punk needed to be fired to save the company long term BUT he wasn’t the only one guilty in all of this.

Also though it’s funny seeing WWE fans that shytted on him for the past decade all of a sudden begging him to come back.

Here's the thing though. If I go punch someone in the face I'm being brought up on charges, sure. But if you go punch someone in the face and you have priors and you're on probation, your penalty is going to be more severe.

Punk was on his last strike and they determined that he was mostly at fault. Jack Perry is suspended but he probably didn't have any bullshyt attached to him prior to this.