Daps
They just mocking Punk left and right :russ:

hdU2nb7.png

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Obviously, the “Feared for my life” bit is AEW covering their asses just in case Punk does decide to sue to get severance pay.
Of course, but dude coulda used better words. “When violence had escalated, I felt threatened for the safety of not only myself, but others around me.” That doesn’t sound as bad as saying your life is in danger. :mjlol:

Edit: maybe he did say this and decided to add the other soft shyt. I don’t remember the entire speech.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Of course, but dude coulda used better words. “When violence had escalated, I felt threatened for the safety of not only myself, but others around me.” That doesn’t sound as bad as saying your life is in danger. :mjlol:

Edit: maybe he did say this and decided to add the other soft shyt. I don’t remember the entire speech.
I wouldn't be shocked to learn Tony has never had a single finger laid on him, he really might've seen his life flash before his eyes
:merchant:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think I posted this in the Collison thread, but that show was good under Punk’s direction/guidance/vision while Dynamite/rampage under kahn/young bucks was kinda sus. Wonder how that will change
One of the greatest wrestlers ever will fill those shoes. American DraGOAT gonna make y’all forget about the Pepsi guy. :youngsabo:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
One of the greatest wrestlers ever will fill those shoes. American DraGOAT gonna make y’all forget about the Pepsi guy. :youngsabo:
Does he have the personality type to make sure the rest of the show that doesn't involve him doesn't go in the goof direction? Punk is a hoe but that was one of the things I liked about him being there.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
This is only like the second or third wrestler I remember TK firing he usually just lets their contract expire:mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Does he have the personality type to make sure the rest of the show that doesn't involve him doesn't go in the goof direction? Punk is a hoe but that was one of the things I liked about him being there.
Dragon may have a little goofiness in him, but when it comes down to wrestling he’s serious. How are you not familiar with the guy after this long? :dwillhuh:

The BCC/Elite feud didn’t have any kind of goofy shyt that would give Cornette a heart attack.