CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Haha yeah but in fairness to Brock he wasn't constantly yoking up ppl since his 2012 return and basically just clocked in/out and did what was booked. Seemed like outside of the Ambrose WM match he yes man'd everything. The belt throw was likely his frustration with the booking of the Roman match and how the crowd responded.

I like Phil but dude literally couldnt get out of his own way.

I'm sure this was hard for TK, that'd be like me having to fire Bret :sadbron: :pachaha:
What did Brock do wrong with Ambrose?

I know there was some problem there but he ended up doing business. What was the issue? He didn’t like Ambrose irl?

And Brock was mad because he felt like Rome should have won the match when he threw the belt at Vince.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What did Brock do wrong with Ambrose?

I know there was some problem there but he ended up doing business. What was the issue? He didn’t like Ambrose irl?

And Brock was mad because he felt like Rome should have won the match when he threw the belt at Vince.
Dean wanted to do a bunch of hardcore shyt for their no holds barred match at WM. Brock kayboshed most of it since he had the upcoming UFC fight. He mentioned same in the interview with SCSA.

Now seeing all his matches in AEW I can only imagine what Mox suggested lol. I can't really fault Brock there.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I personally think they didn't want Punk there from the start. Then adding Adam Cole and Bryan. They knew they was gonna be top of the card and the face and The Elite whom been there from the start was feeling salty. Then Cody bouncing escalated it and made them feel more paranoid for their position.

You can tell by the promos from Hangman, Kingston and Mox they didn't want him there at all

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Danielson is involved pretty heavily in Collision creative.

Well we will definitely see now. All reports made it seem like Punk was running that show. Hopefully Danielson sticks around. He’s held up by sticks and glue also and who knows if he’s rushed back

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Its so weird how AEW trolls were like"TK is too p*ssy to do anything about the Punk situation. Punk has him by the balls" etc and then the second he pulls a ballsy move and gets rid of him now he's in the wrong and he should have stayed because he "draws money". It really becomes apparent who have actually worked in the corporate world and who havent.

Things in the real world dont work based on who is the most profitable now. Its about how youll trend later. Despite what Vince might have you think, the wrestlers are the greatest assets therefore need of the many outweigh the needs of the few. It stopped being a Punk vs Elite thing a while back.