CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
If it's yours and yours alone, you shouldn't need a committee to come to a decision.

Tony's the fukking boss. If he wants to fire him, then just fire him. This guy is so fukking soft

Read the press release again. They (as in the committee aka AEW Legal and the outside counsel) didn't just recommend firing him, but firing him for cause, which means they don't have to pay out Punk's contract. He probably had to make sure he had the legal cover to do that before properly firing him since Punk could sue him for his payout otherwise.

Also, it was just a recommendation. He didn't actually have to follow it if he didn't want to.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Cody left because Tony didn’t want to pay him Punk money now Punk gone :dead:
Now he’s the new Cena
Bucks irrelevant and lose 100k viewers weekly
Kenny so broken he has do tag matches 90% time
Moxley balding garbage wrestler
Snowman is making late 2010s Vince look competent

smile-laughing.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As I said in the other thread, I think it was best for Punk to leave AEW. He can't deal with the bullshyt environment of AEW. And I don't even blame him for reacting the way he did.

I feel for the guys that are younger and/or lower on the card. The Elite are running AEW like they're the Kliq in 95. And if you're not part of the Cucamonga Clique, you gotta fall in line and play by their rules. Or risk the consequences. Punk was the only person with the status to stand up to them. So if this could happen to them, everyone else doesn't stand a chance.

Things are about to go back to being All Friends Wrestling. And I don't fukk with The Elite and their style of wrestling. So I'm basically out on AEW.

I'll only watch for a select few: Jay White, MJF, Swerve, Bryan, Hobbs, Starks, Miro, FTR, and a few others. Any of that other stupid shyt, I'm good on :hubie:
They know not to try Bryan though..lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got fired over a bunch of bytch ass nikkas :aicmon:

If you want a healthy backstage environment decent storylines and promos come on over to Impact Wrestling on Thursday’s :birdman:
I was watching The In Crowd last night on Pluto because it's got the prettiest brunette in history..but at the end he said "she played me like a straight punk ass b1tch". Avoid bytch types.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Nope. Tony Khan had to put his foot down and rid himself of a toxic element. The only problem with this is that Punk wasn't the only one making the environment toxic. Look at part in bold. It's shyt from losers like that who contributed to that environment, and they're still there. This move only emboldens them.
The major issue is Punk's ego. He is a 40 year old manchild who likes to fashion himself a locker room leader but cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism.

Ok Hangman said mean things. Dolph's brother called him soft. The Young Bucks had an issue with stuff he said (unprovoked btw). And his response to all of these is to be as confrontational and difficult as he can.

Wrestlers have egos and talk shyt all the time but the above are not the reason Punk got fired or why things escalated. Punk is. Mox destroyed Punk a year ago on the mic and its all true. Fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, weak spirit.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The major issue is Punk's ego. He is a 40 year old manchild who likes to fashion himself a locker room leader but cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism.

Ok Hangman said mean things. Dolph's brother called him soft. The Young Bucks had an issue with stuff he said (unprovoked btw). And his response to all of these is to be as confrontational and difficult as he can.

Wrestlers have egos and talk shyt all the time but the above are not the reason Punk got fired or why things escalated. Punk is. Mox destroyed Punk a year ago on the mic and its all true. Fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, weak spirit.
Punk is all those things, but so are the people he's dealing with. That you guys keep diminishing the role they play says it all. :manny:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Punk is all those things, but so are the people he's dealing with. That you guys keep diminishing the role they play says it all. :manny:
Theres nothing to diminish. They are all children. Jack Perry acted like how I expected a dumb ass kid to act. Bucks fukked around and found out. I would have let them dudes talk tbh. But im also not going to sit here and pretend that everything Punk got, including his termination from a company that terminates next to no one, wasnt a direct reaction to him being a terrible employee and person all around.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Punk had TK by the balls and could've done anything he wanted while making 5 mil a year working one day a week most weeks. If he really came at TK like an abusive husband in front of everyone then yeah he is much more dumb and at blame than everybody else.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Theres nothing to diminish. They are all children. Jack Perry acted like how I expected a dumb ass kid to act. Bucks fukked around and found out. I would have let them dudes talk tbh. But im also not going to sit here and pretend that everything Punk got, including his termination from a company that terminates next to no one, wasnt a direct reaction to him being a terrible employee and person all around.
He was a malcontent til the end.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If I have to hear this shyt one more time about the Elite being "the heart and soul of AEW" :dead:

Imagine Bob Backlund and Hogan beefing in WWF in the 80s and Cokeboy bushing Hogan just cause Backlund had longer tenure. Businesses expand and grow and you evolve accordingly. AEW has outgrown the Bucks. They ain't PWG with a budget anymore (as much as some of the bottom feeders in that company want it to be that way). They just packed Wembley. There's levels to this shyt.

That's not to say this Punk thing was gonna work but indulging these two queers just because they were hot on the indie scene 10 years ago is an asinine posistion.

Miss me with that heart and soul shyt when the MAGA Bucks crater ratings every time they show up. Udonis Haslem ass mfs :mjlol: