CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
If this was a previous era of wrestling, Perry would’ve been the one fired and not Punk. A lot has really changed. The only message this sends is that if you stand up for yourself, challenge a culture to be up to higher standards and respect the tradition of professional wrestling you’ll be exiled and ridiculed by those that take part in that said culture.

AEW is just a culture that Punk doesn’t fit in with. The PWG/Indie mindset is the brain of AEW. A different generation of wrestlers than the ones he came up with. The old school guys/vets don’t wanna rock the ship and continue to get checks.

Punk values traditional wrestling and old school principles. It was a complete style clash although his fued with MJF is the greatest thing the company ever done and will stand the test of time.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If this was a previous era of wrestling, Perry would’ve been the one fired and not Punk. A lot has really changed.

Punk stuff aside, Perry should be suspended through Full Gear. Sadly this has gotten lost in all the punk stuff, but if he actually listened and didn't try some Vince Russo shyt on live TV, maybe the company wouldn't be facing yet another PR crisis

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Cody left because Tony didn’t want to pay him Punk money now Punk gone :dead:
Now he’s the new Cena
Bucks irrelevant and lose 100k viewers weekly
Kenny so broken he has do tag matches 90% time
Moxley balding garbage wrestler
Snowman is making late 2010s Vince look competent

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Strike Two - that whole "Hangman ain't nothing but a peg" promo he cut after Collision that went viral it kinda showed the world that everyone moved on from the incident except him and he couldn't let it go.
and then he turned around and apologized to Hangman by text after the damage was done. As if he was oblivious to how that promo would have been perceived. Good ol Phil :pachaha:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cody left because Tony didn’t want to pay him Punk money now Punk gone :dead:
Now he’s the new Cena
Bucks irrelevant and lose 100k viewers weekly
Kenny so broken he has do tag matches 90% time
Moxley balding garbage wrestler
Snowman is making late 2010s Vince look competent
All of this could’ve been avoided :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
As I said in the other thread, I think it was best for Punk to leave AEW. He can't deal with the bullshyt environment of AEW. And I don't even blame him for reacting the way he did.

I feel for the guys that are younger and/or lower on the card. The Elite are running AEW like they're the Kliq in 95. And if you're not part of the Cucamonga Clique, you gotta fall in line and play by their rules. Or risk the consequences. Punk was the only person with the status to stand up to them. So if this could happen to them, everyone else doesn't stand a chance.

Things are about to go back to being All Friends Wrestling. And I don't fukk with The Elite and their style of wrestling. So I'm basically out on AEW.

I'll only watch for a select few: Jay White, MJF, Swerve, Bryan, Hobbs, Starks, Miro, FTR, and a few others. Any of that other stupid shyt, I'm good on :hubie:

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Rancho Cucamonga contingent ran off Cody and Punk while Jeribloat got the Spanish Cac on tv for 30 minutes every week if Takeshyta wasn’t a Kenny protege AEW would have be fully flab in young talent once all the Cody/Punk guys leave
MJF and twig arms Cole having to carry lmao