CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Man I didn't expect to see this type of news when I got off of work but goddamn brehs.... that said I'm not surprised this happened since this was his 3rd strike:

Strike One - The All Out Press Conference shyt talking not only about your coworkers but the company RIGHT NEXT TO THE OWNER and then the fight backstage.

Strike Two - that whole "Hangman ain't nothing but a peg" promo he cut after Collision that went viral it kinda showed the world that everyone moved on from the incident except him and he couldn't let it go.

Strike Three - Brawl backstage at All In with Jack Perry and the other stuff with Tony Khan... even at the biggest achievement that AEW had with that large stadium crowd you had Punk bringing a negative cloud over it and I guess Tony said enough is enough.

I said this in another thread that I was one of the biggest CM Punk stans from his indy days through his WWE run through his first year of AEW up until he lost his mind at the All Out press conference. I feel like Punk has a Kanye West level of bipolarism that he desperately needs to get treated for because he is just angry at everyone for... reasons. This firing breaks my stan heart but it had to happen for the betterment of the company and I feel like Pauly from Goodfellas when he said to Henry...
goodfellas-mafia.gif
tom-walking-out-kn8l92p1hklaenwr.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I said this in another thread that I was one of the biggest CM Punk stans from his indy days through his WWE run through his first year of AEW up until he lost his mind at the All Out press conference.
My man Daylito with the same outlook on Punk. :salute:

I’ll always appreciate his work in the biz, but dude is just a miserable person who shoots himself in the foot because he can’t control his emotions over minor, petty shyt. :snoop:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My man Daylito with the same outlook on Punk. :salute:

I’ll always appreciate his work in the biz, but dude is just a miserable person who shoots himself in the foot because he can’t control his emotions over minor, petty shyt. :snoop:
The older I get the more I realize how much truth Harvey Dent was telling Bruce...
die-a-hero-harvey-dent.gif