CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This Tony Khan announcement :mjlol:
“Fear for my safety” somebody probably told his father that Punk was making Tony look like what he looks like, and his dad was like “I’m a billionaire, and my sons hobby has him looking like a p*ssy” smh this guy is the very definition of the term “mark”, that announcement was on par with the scrum

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
“Fear for my safety” somebody probably told his father that Punk was making Tony look like what he looks like, and his dad was like “I’m a billionaire, and my sons hobby has him looking like a p*ssy” smh this guy is the very definition of a menace net mark, that announcement was on par with the scrum
Tony mentioned that he went along with the decision to fire Punk. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Shad Khan was the one who made the call on Punk.

Daps
Tony Khan is actually a perfect weasel heel. I'm normally not into heel authority figures, but Tony and the Bucks as a heel faction hiding behind Miro and other dudes who actually look like pro wrestlers wouldn't be a bad top heel group. :ehh:

Thing is, Tony would try too hard to act like a heel when just acting like the scared bytch he actually is would be perfect.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Tony Khan is actually a perfect weasel heel. I'm normally not into heel authority figures, but Tony and the Bucks as a heel faction hiding behind Miro and other dudes who actually look like pro wrestlers wouldn't be a bad top heel group. :ehh:

Thing is, Tony would try too hard to act like a heel when just acting like the scared bytch he actually is would be perfect.
We don’t need TK on camera. :hhh: