CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Punk is a 44 year old man acting like a child. Dude fumbled the bag. WWE ain't bringing his toxic ass back as a wrestler. The best he can hope for is a HOF induction down the line. What an idiot :snoop:
No matter all of the hypotheticals, I think this is the most realistic conclusion to Punk’s wrestling career at this point.

NOW, with that being said-and to add to the hypotheticals-if NJPW were to pull up the Brinks for Punk’s final (if not one of) match to take place at Wrestle Kingdom… :patrice:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Patterson is all riled up again :dead: :mjlol:
Wouldn’t know, put him on ignore ages ago. :manny:

This is some crazy news btw. Guessing Punk just retires now since I can’t see him going back to WWE or even the UFC. *Kurt Angle voice* “I hear TNA is hiring.” :troll:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No matter all of the hypotheticals, I think this is the most realistic conclusion to Punk’s wrestling career at this point.

NOW, with that being said-and to add to the hypotheticals-if NJPW were to pull up the Brinks for Punk’s final (if not one of) match to take place at Wrestle Kingdom… :patrice:
Bushiroad’s financials are in the dumpster

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
That fukk you money
full

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his time in MMA really fukked him up the more I think about it.

and it wasn't the losses. it's that he seems to have developed a mentality that he wants to solve every issue with a physical fight. not sure if that's just the mindset you get from hanging out with MMA bros at the gym everyday for years or if it's some bully shyt since he can likely beat up most guys with his training, even if he'd get his ass kicked by a real fighter. also even if a couple of those elite boys might need their asses kicked, you can't do that in a workplace.

even if it's sports. look how awkward shyt got with the Warriors after the Draymond/Poole fight and eventually one of them had to go. while Punk would be more in the Draymond role here imo i.e. more valuable to the company/team as a player/star etc.

the problem Punk seems to have developed this mentality where he'll probably keep doing it over and over again. he was the common denominator and he had to go. of course here I was thinking Tony finally showed some balls by taking action, but then he goes and says he feared for his life. :mjlol:

dude does himself no favors with his haters. he is going to get roasted for that line by the usual suspects for all eternity.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I hope CM punk flipped all his money into wise investments because its not looking good after this... he REALLY fumbled his bag big time...:sadcam:
:mindblown: i dont know how he fumbled this shyt all the way up...