CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Khan picked the wrong time to finally man up... He fired a guy who not only his top seller but also doing a back to back show/PPV in his own town.. He should have let them take the fade, get the shyt off their system and suspend them for 2 weeks. Now he's really stuck in a hole
They already got a million dollar gate for All Out and the ticket sales for Collision were shyt even before last weekend.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
We don’t need TK on camera. :hhh:

tony-khan-aew.gif

You going to get hugs, whiny adolescent screaming, and foot stomps like a angry MILF and you are going to like it pal :blessed:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't fired yet. Now things are different. And you have to believe as much as they run Chicago Area the Punk first/AEW fans second are going to start to show their ass.
Ain’t heard shyt from them tonight on air at least.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t heard shyt from them tonight on air at least.
It's day 0

They still quiet next month then they have turned on Punk. But, I feel that over time they'll keep running that area and the Elite and Jungle Boy etc will be their dorky/mark selves and the crowd is going to chant for Punk.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's day 0

They still quiet next month then they have turned on Punk. But, I feel that over time they'll keep running that area and the Elite and Jungle Boy etc will be their dorky/mark selves and the crowd is going to chant for Punk.
Day 0 in Punk’s hometown. If anywhere is going to do it, it would be Chicago.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Tony Khan is actually a perfect weasel heel. I'm normally not into heel authority figures, but Tony and the Bucks as a heel faction hiding behind Miro and other dudes who actually look like pro wrestlers wouldn't be a bad top heel group. :ehh:

Thing is, Tony would try too hard to act like a heel when just acting like the scared bytch he actually is would be perfect.
He is petrified of how he will look to the “boys”, but also cares too much about getting buried in the dirt sheets. He is gonna eventually come to the conclusion that he looks like exactly what he is, a rich mark that will never be “in” with the people he wants to be in with. Nobody has any respect for him in that locker room, or any locker room, he tried to be friends with the wrestlers too much, tries to cater to the insiders too much, tries to get ahead of the next big thing too much. At the end of the day, he should have bought a company, paid some hard nose vets retirement money in the back to make sure everybody fell in line, and just enjoyed the show like the mark he is, while getting some brains from ring rats, or some jobbers, whatever way he swings, it doesn’t matter, he will never be one of the “boys”.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Day 0 in Punk’s hometown. If anywhere is going to do it, it would be Chicago.
I'm not paying attention to the card. So I don't know who has or hasn't been on Collision tonight. If the main guys that got him out aren't on the show then they probably aren't going to be triggered. Maybe AEW has such a strong fan base they completely have drawn out everything Punk could do even in Chicago. I just don't believe it. And I don't believe that the more the run the area the less his people won't be vocal. But again maybe I just completely underestimated how much AEW OWNS Chicago.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He is petrified of how he will look to the “boys”, but also cares too much about getting buried in the dirt sheets. He is gonna eventually come to the conclusion that he looks like exactly what he is, a rich mark that will never be “in” with the people he wants to be in with. Nobody has any respect for him in that locker room, or any locker room, he tried to be friends with the wrestlers too much, tries to cater to the insiders too much, tries to get ahead of the next big thing too much. At the end of the day, he should have bought a company, paid some hard nose vets retirement money in the back to make sure everybody fell in line, and just enjoyed the show like the mark he is, while getting some brains from ring rats, or some jobbers, whatever way he swings, it doesn’t matter, he will never be one of the “boys”.

I don't think that's true at all. TK was paying all these mufukkas during the pandemic, even if they weren't signed to AEW. Other than some of those "AEW originals" that didn't get their contract extended, I don't remember hearing any wrestler speak negatively about him. Danielson, Christian, Moxley, Jericho and a bunch of other "hard nosed vets" have no problem with him. Punk has a history throughout his career of locker room problems.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm not paying attention to the card. So I don't know who has or hasn't been on Collision tonight. If the main guys that got him out aren't on the show then they probably aren't going to be triggered. Maybe AEW has such a strong fan base they completely have drawn out everything Punk could do even in Chicago. I just don't believe it. And I don't believe that the more the run the area the less his people won't be vocal. But again maybe I just completely underestimated how much AEW OWNS Chicago.
They tried starting a struggle Punk chat at the end when the Young Bucks popped up.