CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
cm-punk.gif
I know he had training to some degree, but there's no way anyone can convince me that punk can actually fight worth a damn, that's what makes the story of him folding the Bucks and Jungle boy so fukking funny :laff:

Punk looked like a random ass motherfukker they found on the streets and decided to let him fight in the octagon.

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m 6’1 and 215 hitting the gym 5 days a week. I ain’t scared of a Hispanic midget wanting to be black. :mjlol:

Imagine taking a trip to a place you don’t live and wanting to use your vacation time by meeting a stranger online because you don’t share the same opinion on wrasslin. :skip:
Im already gonna be there for sneaker con. Not going out of my way for anything. See you there if you have the balls. 🙂

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The shyt Jack Perry did seems like something a younger CM Punk would have done, right down to getting beaten up and choked out. :yeshrug:

Going after Perry for that little "shoot" comment was so fukking stupid. How did he think it was going to end? If TK could have gotten Punk to do business he could have had him do a six month bitter heel run and then fire him afterward. Oh well. I think Punk will land somewhere. Someone is going to take a chance on him again. Maybe AEW, you can't put it past these carnies.

Think what Perry did was much more fukking stupid given it happened in front of the camera. Punk didn't do himself any favors obviously, but it wouldn't shock me if Perry received receipts whenever his suspension is up.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The shyt Jack Perry did seems like something a younger CM Punk would have done, right down to getting beaten up and choked out. :yeshrug:

Going after Perry for that little "shoot" comment was so fukking stupid. How did he think it was going to end? If TK could have gotten Punk to do business he could have had him do a six month bitter heel run and then fire him afterward. Oh well. I think Punk will land somewhere. Someone is going to take a chance on him again. Maybe AEW, you can't put it past these carnies.
Using a real glass stunt when youre explicitly told not to would have gotten perry fired with a competent promoter. He was openly saying fukk you to AEW execs, not just punk

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Im already gonna be there for sneaker con. Not going out of my way for anything. See you there if you have the balls. 🙂
And instead of going out to Hollywood and taking in the sights and sounds of the city, you wanna meet me. :scust:

You ain’t shyt to me and I’m not wasting my time on you, homie. :russell:

Dude acting like Jungle Jack and trying to bait me. And using smileys like a little girl. Rent free, son.:mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hell, if Matt and Edge can work a series of death matches and remain professional, who knows if Punk and Kenny couldn't make some money after a while. There's so much that was there. And now it's gone. This is such a shyt show on all sides. And for what? Jack Perry doing a glass spot?

Please be kayfabe. I'm sick.
I think this was doable. It seemed like they had the least tension out of everyone involved in Brawl Out. Probably because Kenny tried to save Larry the dog from all the chaos :pachaha:

Shame though. Was looking for that Punk/Kenny build well before the dust up last year, and even D-Bry/Punk getting another one in.